✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey All you Peeps

Guest DavidG

Guest DavidG
:lol: :lol: :lol: Elton John is way kewler than that freakazoid Michael Jackson...Jackson should be put down like a rabid dog :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats interesting because I believe thats what Elton John has on his head....a dead dog :lol: :lol:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DavidG

Nice to meet ya Daryl!

Pleasure to meet you...I'm looking forward to bringing more insanity to the boards :lol: :lol:

Guest DavidG
And you're doing it veeeery well' date=' David... :P :P[/quote']

*sniff* Im so Proud *sniff*

I'd like to thank the voices in my head and my Cat who tells me to burn things :lol: :lol:

Guest DavidG

Oh for sure it is entertaining! Unfortunately, it says at the moment that you are unavailable though :cry: but it certainly is entertaining...you need the crazies though, thats why i fit in so well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey there everyone,

My Name is David. Im from England. Im 20 years Old, Just signed up Here. It looks really cool and I cant wait to get to know all of you guys a little better. Hope you dont mind me posting this thread, I just wanted to say hello.

My Favorite Coldplay Songs are, The Scientist, Warning Sign and I love Spies as well. Trouble is amazing too!

There live version of Gravity is pretty amazing as well but I like the Embrace Cover!

Well, hope to hear from some of ya.

Ciao for now!

D

holas Dav!...great to have you here!... :cool: ...I think a lil bit late to say so...but wtf...I´m joyce!... :D

Guest DavidG
Hey there everyone,

My Name is David. Im from England. Im 20 years Old, Just signed up Here. It looks really cool and I cant wait to get to know all of you guys a little better. Hope you dont mind me posting this thread, I just wanted to say hello.

My Favorite Coldplay Songs are, The Scientist, Warning Sign and I love Spies as well. Trouble is amazing too!

There live version of Gravity is pretty amazing as well but I like the Embrace Cover!

Ciao for now!

D

holas Dav!...great to have you here!... :cool: ...I think a lil bit late to say so...but wtf...I´m joyce!... :D

Hey Hey Hey Joyce,

It's Allll goood, I'm just happy you said hello!

Great to meet you and I'm sure we'll have some fun over the time :)

Hey there everyone,

Ciao for now!

D

Hey Hey Hey Joyce,

It's Allll goood, I'm just happy you said hello!

Great to meet you and I'm sure we'll have some fun over the time :)

bien sur!... ;) .... :cool: