Guest DavidG

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Hey there everyone,

My Name is David. Im from England. Im 20 years Old, Just signed up Here. It looks really cool and I cant wait to get to know all of you guys a little better. Hope you dont mind me posting this thread, I just wanted to say hello.

My Favorite Coldplay Songs are, The Scientist, Warning Sign and I love Spies as well. Trouble is amazing too!

There live version of Gravity is pretty amazing as well but I like the Embrace Cover!

Well, hope to hear from some of ya.

Ciao for now!

D

Hello David.... Would you like to be my bitchie? :sneaky: :wink3: :sneaky:

(I thought that sounded funny lol :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Anyways, welcome to the board... :sneaky:

Guest LiquidSky
noni: control your hormones woman! :P

Eeeeeeh, what's up? I was just trying to be nice... :P

And you know there are too much girls in here, we must contract a few guys :rolleyes:

You're just not taking full advantage of the guys that are here already. :P

*isn't quite sure what that was supposed to mean*

Then perhaps I shall start taking I mean, I mean We shall start taking advantage of you.....Tom :stunned:

noni: control your hormones woman! :P

Eeeeeeh, what's up? I was just trying to be nice... :P

And you know there are too much girls in here, we must contract a few guys :rolleyes:

You're just not taking full advantage of the guys that are here already. :P

*isn't quite sure what that was supposed to mean*

Then perhaps I shall start taking I mean, I mean We shall start taking advantage of you.....Tom :stunned:

:o tom you dirty devil! :o

:wink3: :lol:

Guest DavidG

Hey thanks for the continued responses its all good :cool:

I must admit, wow on the hornyness though lol! remember, you should be "one with the universe" <- sorry quick ace ventura quote lmao :lol:

Guest DavidG
OMG! i watched Ace Ventura:When Nature Calls the other day!

that film cracks me up sooooooooo much :lol: :lol: even though i've seen it like a billion and one times :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evidently, a girl with great taste lol!!!!!!!

Loving it here! :smug:

i just love Jim Carrey, that guy is like a real-life clown. actually i find clowns really freaky, so forget i said that :stunned:

:lol:

and its cool you like it here so much. soon you'll be posting here day and night and you will no longer have a life. JUST like the rest of us! yay! :dozey: :lol: (im just kidding btw, i do get out sometimes :P )

Guest DavidG
i just love Jim Carrey, that guy is like a real-life clown. actually i find clowns really freaky, so forget i said that :stunned:

:lol:

and its cool you like it here so much. soon you'll be posting here day and night and you will no longer have a life. JUST like the rest of us! yay! :dozey: :lol: (im just kidding btw, i do get out sometimes :P )

Lol its allllll gooood its allll goood. Lots of nice people, especially the girls around my age :lol: :lol: :lol:

as for Jim Carrey, yes he is amazing lol, I love Bruce Almighty soooo much

Guest DavidG
i haven't seen that yet.... did you see Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind? It was out in the cinema recetly. SUCH a good movie' date=' Mr Carrey wasnt particularly funny, but he showed he can really act. plus me and my mate thought he looked kinda hot :dozey: :lol: :lol:[/quote']

No I haven't but well you know, I never really go to see Jim for the hottness, NEVER THE HOTTNESS! lol, nah im sure its good. Plus it has a great name too! :)

i haven't seen that yet.... did you see Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind? It was out in the cinema recetly. SUCH a good movie' date=' Mr Carrey wasnt particularly funny, but he showed he can really act. plus me and my mate thought he looked kinda hot :dozey: :lol: :lol:[/quote']

Oh my god, did you talk seriously about Jim Carrey being hot? DID you?

God, what's happening with the woooooooorld? :o :o :o :o :o