✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kings of Convenience

staring elf

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes!! Kings Of Convenience are often played by me, when i'm in the mood. i have three albums by then, which includes a remix album. They also covered Drop by Cornelius, which is one of my favourite things by them. Toxic Girl is excellent, i think i prefer their first album, but i've not really listened to the latest album, as i've not been in the mood for it since getting it. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kings of Convenience and Mr. Oye Fans!!!

I´ve seen that some of you listen the music of the Kings of Convenience and Mr. Erlend Oye... I´m a big fan of them since I listened "Quiet is the new load" a long time ago... My favorite song right now is "Stay out of trouble" but I must confess I listen them day and night... :) :smug:

Mexico, see you soon: Zu

ha,ha.. sorry!!! I always finish my post with mexico (some thing) and Zu... but

Nooo, they will not coming to mexico... :cry: I was wishing to see them in some of the concerts on USA or Canada, but I´m poor!!!!

where do yo live?

Mexico rather dance with you: Zu

they're so good. i think there already was a thread for them though but oh well. i looked for the tour dates from the official site some time ago to see if they were coming to finland but i guess they aren't, at least in the next few months. i suppose they're doing a USA/Canada round atm? :confused: