✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

official board!

rockstar

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no she's not!! shes cool!! I know her from the "official" board... she always "lol's" at me...

i dont think she had the pleasure of meeting Albie...

No i haven't had the pleasure of meeting Albie, and from the sounds of it i'm pretty glad i didn't. I'm not trying to stir trouble,i just heard stuff about this board from the other one and came to check it out for myself! :)

:stunned: :P

Ian!! is that anyway to treat your guests??? * tsk tsk* And they us the "evil" board..... pft! :P

daryls not a guest he's a life member of coldplaying :P

I thought you were " :P " at rockstar.... :embarrased:

rockstar is another of albies cohorts :wink3:

hahahahahahah!!! Albies is from the official board????

yep he's got a load of his mates from new york to kick off, king monkey, broc and mo et al are just albies bitches, they don't really exist as individuals

oh god!!!! he must be like a red ant in your pants

easily eliminated with a kettle of boiling water

(not to my balls of course)

no she's not!! shes cool!! I know her from the "official" board... she always "lol's" at me...

i dont think she had the pleasure of meeting Albie...

No i haven't had the pleasure of meeting Albie, and from the sounds of it i'm pretty glad i didn't. I'm not trying to stir trouble,i just heard stuff about this board from the other one and came to check it out for myself! :)

:cool3:

:stunned: :P

Ian!! is that anyway to treat your guests??? * tsk tsk* And they us the "evil" board..... pft! :P

daryls not a guest he's a life member of coldplaying :P

I thought you were " :P " at rockstar.... :embarrased:

rockstar is another of albies cohorts :wink3:

hahahahahahah!!! Albies is from the official board????

yep he's got a load of his mates from new york to kick off, king monkey, broc and mo et al are just albies bitches, they don't really exist as individuals

Ian!! my virgin ears/eyes.... broc hated Albie.. he's the one who finally got him banned!! As for King Monkey... he didnt like him much either.. and they do exisit..... thats not very nice Burns!! *shakes fist* :P

its Bizzaro Board... its strangely similar to the official one.. as far as topics go... its just the people.. more sarcasm over there.. easy going people here.. they are both nice... but I tend to visit the official more often' date='....[/quote']

uh huh the official one is strangely similar to this one... we were here with phpbb first :P

its Bizzaro Board... its strangely similar to the official one.. as far as topics go... its just the people.. more sarcasm over there.. easy going people here.. they are both nice... but I tend to visit the official more often' date='....[/quote']

uh huh the official one is strangely similar to this one... we were here with phpbb first :P

I said in topics!!!! :P

you have the words association.. so do we... you have answer the question above you... so did we... you have a now playing bar.. we have a thread for now playing.. similar yet different!

well' date=' not all people come here to talk about coldplay... :dozey:[/quote']

exactly the same problem at the other board... but most of the boardies dont care.. see yet another similarity! :D

you like the vast range of smilies here :wink3: :smug: :P :D :o :cool: :cool3: :smoking: :inquisitive: :evil: