🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Lotta

Mojo Pin

For Pharynx:

Regret-? I'm telling you I never saw a big deal in our past quarrel. Just a little game.

That's why I talk now to you now, I don't have anything against you as you may have. So you tell now if you want me out or not. :rolleyes:

pharynx? oh i think we can talk with our real names by now, CHARLES. or wait wait. that's not your real name, is it? maybe another thing you've lied about. well i don't actually care so whatever.

past quarrel? i think our 'quarrel' is on all the time, no need to pretend we're on good terms now.

out of what? out of this thread? it's a free message board we're posting, you can post where you want.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if our """friendship""" ever meant anything to you you would see more effort on making things work again. but obviously not then, i guess. and don't you fucking come to say to me " you chose it to be this way " because it's you who's walking away.

you'll be running out of friends in further life if you think that you can say and do anything you want to them and expect them to forgive you. you might be a smart kid but you're definately also one of the most arrogant and snobbiest persons i've ever met.

:confused:

snobb? arrogant?

Okay if this is a final advice, I'll take it. Just want to ask you that if this is going to end don't be witchy/bitchy/itchy with me with no reason anymore, if you really think that of me just keep your distance.

If you think my behave was horrible and ruined our "friendship" then I'm sorry for it. However friends always come and go.

don't be witchy/bitchy/itchy with me with no reason anymore

what do you mean by this? am i being bitchy with you at the moment? i think i'm at least trying to find some sense in this. or do you mean in general? like picking on you in other threads and such? you're responsible of what you post, if you make stupid comments on stuff or act like an ass i have every right to tell me own opinion about it.

and don't say you're sorry about something when you obviously weren't two minutes ago.

what you refuse my draw i'm :snobby:

or moby

you're bootiful it's not true :disappointed:

Im as bootyfull as your drawings :heart:

Take THAT :laugh1:

I dont refuse anything MSN decides your drawings are not for anyones eyes :disappointed: Fair enough :wideeyed: