January 15, 200521 yr What the hell? I dont think its that bad. Its almost kinda good in some ways. I mean the way you guys are responding is as if the thing is recorded on a crappy tape by 14 year olds. Ive heard MUCH MUCH worse local bands.
January 15, 200521 yr Ali sweetie!!! :kiss: I'm good. Was a bit crappy earlier today, but now I'm fine again! yay!!! :D :D :D :D And you hun???
January 15, 200521 yr aw i'm glad you're feeling better! i'm pk thanks, just very tired, think i'm gonna catch up on some much needed sleep tonight :snore: :D
January 16, 200521 yr I'm usually not open-minded when it comes to these kind of things, especially a Coldplay song; however, I believe it's good. It's not awful. We have begun to turn into the worst kinds of people
January 16, 200521 yr ha,ha.... why some artist do that!!! I mean, just the greatest artist can make that a cover sounds better than the original one!!! I really dont like it!! :idea2: See you soon: ZU
January 16, 200521 yr :lol: :lol: quite hilarious how everyone gets so upset about this cover! :lol: :lol: brill!!! :P :D :D :D
January 16, 200521 yr so I've just read this.. clicked the mp3... and its currently playing.. my thoughts.... :stunned: this guy's voice is soooo 'airy'... its quite irritating... but the guitars and melody are nice... second verse is a bit better... but his voice is equally irritating.
January 20, 200521 yr I think it's much better then then one on "A Tribute to Coldplay" But now it's starting to suck so I'm starting to think that it should be on a tribute too :lol:
January 27, 200521 yr Oh my GOD, I love covers, but this is horrible, what they were thinking??? Paul :/
Create an account or sign in to comment