✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I personally don't really like Guy's wardrobe. He wears his clothes well but... seriously' date=' that scarf... :lol:[/quote']

gold bag lady advices. :cool:

I know lol. She didn't look too good in that pic, but then I saw her in InStyle and she actually looked pretty cute. *ducks flying objects* :lol:

I personally don't really like Guy's wardrobe. He wears his clothes well but... seriously' date=' that scarf... :lol:[/quote']

I know lol. She didn't look too good in that pic, but then I saw her in InStyle and she actually looked pretty cute. *ducks flying objects* :lol:

She was in InStyle??? Really?? Tell me more :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Or have you got any pics??

:P :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think she is THAT pretty..for me...she is kinda...ugly...and her hips are so fat.

speaking the truth...and not being jealous...jonny's girlfriend is much prettier.

:P :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think she is THAT pretty..for me...she is kinda...ugly...and her hips are so fat.

speaking the truth...and not being jealous...jonny's girlfriend is much prettier.

Yeah she did look big about the hips... :lol:

I thought I was gonna have a nervous breakdown waiting for the auction to end. I am still shaking. :lol: Our names will appear on Coldplay's guest list! How fucking cool is that I ask!

We are on Coldplay's Guest list!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! I could faint fall over and die! *dances and Irish jig!

leprechaun_dancing_jig.gif

Woo hoo. *joins the jig*