✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

just got home!!!!!!!So tired. Missed my flight last night and had to spend the night in the airport...but sooooooo worth it! :lol: Will was standing RIGHT in front of me taking pictures with the disp camera. I was so shocked I totally forgot to get a PHOTO!!!!!!!! ARGH! he was showing off his belly and everything :P I have other pics though :D

Thanks for the pic Nettie!!!! Such a cutie pie!!!! :blush:

Fudge!!! Lol u missed your flight, u nutter! :lol: Will took a pic with me in too! I was stood directly infront of where he took a pic on the 1st night, but then he threw the camera the other way :( ......i really hope the pics show up some day, coz im definatley in one!!! Cant wait to see your pics!!! :)

yeah taking pics RIGHT infront of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned: :o I was so shocked he came out of nowhere cos it was when they were setting up for the acoustic thing and it was all dark. KICKING myself for not getting a picture. there's a slight chance tasha might have one tho....fingers crossed :/

But at the end I threw my sparkly santa hat on stage. Chris picked it up, gave it to will and he put it on. And I have a picture of it. So I was happy with that! :lol:

aww nettie. thanks :D GORGEOUS picture! [saved and wallpapered! :lol: ]

yeah I missed my flight. Long story. don't ask. :P :lol: