✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

^ yeah can't wait for those santa hat pics :)

Dude.

My posting is lacking.

If that makes sense.

Lol.

Will looks like a cute King Kong.

Maybe thats why Fix Yous on the soundtrack

:lol:

i just recently noticed.........my dad dresses like Will :stunned:

and he shows the belly too :lol:

i told him that he dressed like Will and he got all offended :rolleyes: i had to explain to him that Will is one of the best dressed in Coldplay, my sister (who isn't into coldplay much)also chipped in to confirm what i had said :cool:

thanks for the pics' date=' I cant wait to see the one of him in the santa hat! :cool:[/quote']

Me too! :D Thanks Fudge and Nettie (that pic of Will 'in action' so to speak, is brilliant!).

Well, tonights the night! I'm too far away to take photos of the lovely Will, but be sure that I will be taking mental notes... I've got a monocular thing, so I can focus in on him... :blush: ;)

thanks for the pics' date=' I cant wait to see the one of him in the santa hat! :cool:[/quote']

Me too! :D Thanks Fudge and Nettie (that pic of Will 'in action' so to speak, is brilliant!).

Well, tonights the night! I'm too far away to take photos of the lovely Will, but be sure that I will be taking mental notes... I've got a monocular thing, so I can focus in on him... :blush: ;)

Enjoy it! I'm sure you will. Wish I was going too :( I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

^ :lol: and has anyone noticed that lately Will has turned into a sort of secondary frontman?

He talks alot in the Live Leak, Storytellers, 100% Coldplay... but other times he says hardly anything like on John Ross.

But I found that interesting and pleasing! Especially since he has the most lovely speaking voice. :D