✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

00001415_coldplay_f5.jpg?

Ok, now here is Will piece of news from the time that coldplay went to brazil.

"O baterista Will Champion ficou sério a maior parte do tempo e só animou mesmo quando foi perguntando se o Coldplay está hoje entre as melhores bandas do mundo. Não titubeou e disse "sim', com certeza."

The drummer Will Champion got serious most of the time and just cheered up when he was asked if Coldplay is one of the best band in the world. He didn't hesitate and answered "Yes, sure".

00001415_coldplay_f5.jpg?

Ok, now here is Will piece of news from the time that coldplay went to brazil.

"O baterista Will Champion ficou sério a maior parte do tempo e só animou mesmo quando foi perguntando se o Coldplay está hoje entre as melhores bandas do mundo. Não titubeou e disse "sim', com certeza."

The drummer Will Champion got serious most of the time and just cheered up when he was asked if Coldplay is one of the best band in the world. He didn't hesitate and answered "Yes, sure".

Here we go again :rolleyes:

The drummer Will Champion got serious pissed off when asked stupid question by retarded reporters. He cheered up when he was asked if Southampton Football Club is one of the best football clubs in the world. He didn't hesitate and answered "Yes, sure. Way better than the Spurs"

I think I may need to come to Brazil and help you with your English hun. :P

I kinda doubt it... 'cause every country except us uses British English. I really want British English... and the metric system. It would make life so much easier. I remember when I was thinking of going to a boarding school in India, I only wanted to go because like, half the faculty and students were British. 50:50 chance that I'd have a British roommate. :lol:

you could try going to school in the UK and increase those odds :lol:

I swear I'm going to Oxford. Who's with me?

Can I just crash at your place for free and stuff?

YES PLEASE. Let's stalk Coldplay togetherrr! Well... okay by the time I'm like 22, Coldplay will be like... 47 haha. Or... wait. 37. Someone do my math for me haha.

you could try going to school in the UK and increase those odds :lol:

I swear I'm going to Oxford. Who's with me?

Can I just crash at your place for free and stuff?

YES PLEASE. Let's stalk Coldplay togetherrr! Well... okay by the time I'm like 22, Coldplay will be like... 47 haha. Or... wait. 37. Someone do my math for me haha.

lets hope oxford doesn't have high admission standards for math :lol: