✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I've seen this Italian thing. It was on when I was over there :D It is good if it's any consolatioN! :lol: I tried to download it earlier too. Ended up having to cut it short cos it was taking too long. :rolleyes:

ok guys, who can remember last week someone posted a link to an acoustic thing they did for radio years ago and Will played guitar at the end. I started to watch it but had to go out and now I cant remember what is was or where it is! :lol: Anyone know?

i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate winrar! it still says the first file is corrupted :cry:

I agree, but I think it could be that I don't have a fully registered version on my 'puter, just a trial.... :/

ok you can censor me ban me whatever for this but I gotta do it! :lol:

Following on from my post the other day....couple of pictures had me thinking.... :lol:

Will's sex faces:

fudge no one's going to censor you nor ban you........UNLESS YOU DON'T POST MORE WILL's SEX FACES !!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Love the Last one seems like Will has reach the end.....i dont know if you know what i mean ;)