✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

i think his brother Edward lives in Australia....He mentions it in an old interview but i'm sorry I can't point to which one exactly....

I honestly have no idea :confused: If I had to guess, I would say Southampton since that's where Will was born/raised... maybe his brother is still there ?

2py2pmb.jpg

WILL WILL WILL and more WILL!!!!

This BIG ASS GINORMOUS pic spam is dedicated to the SUPER-WONDERFUL cold_love23, for being my very own personal hero last night and answering my desperate pm for a link to download PM!!!:D:D:kiss::D:D

will16uo9.jpg

will19an6.jpgwill14ga3.jpgcoldplayersydney3.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

0031650-R1-054-25A.jpgeu013jh1.jpg

willqapic.jpg(I luv that he reads all the time, 'cause I do the same thing!:smart:)

attachment.php?attachmentid=24116&d=119077513834127.jpg53258505.jpgattachment.php?attachmentid=14979&d=1137001043

7397.jpgwill.jpgattachment.php?attachmentid=21812&d=1171077880

2822999162_b1d619d929.jpg?v=017718.jpg18319.jpg

willBash1a.jpga4.jpg0182.jpg

And last, but definitely NOT least---the big tease....:bomb:

barue7.jpg

Pheewww I'm exhausted...that took me a while...but it was enjoyable hard work:wink3:. Except I couldn't find a pic of him playing the piano:bigcry:

I think I just started to get all blurry-eyed by the end LOL.

Anyway, ENJOY!!! (and Lauren, thanks again! woohoo!)

This BIG ASS GINORMOUS pic spam is dedicated to the SUPER-WONDERFUL cold_love23, for being my very own personal hero last night and answering my desperate pm for a link to download PM!!!:D:D:kiss::D:D

0031650-R1-054-25A.jpg

willqapic.jpg

Pheewww I'm exhausted...that took me a while...but it was enjoyable hard work:wink3:. Except I couldn't find a pic of him playing the piano:bigcry:

I think I just started to get all blurry-eyed by the end LOL.

Anyway, ENJOY!!! (and Lauren, thanks again! woohoo!)

AWW! thanks for the dedication, and your sooo welcome for everything last night. you have been very helpful to my Will addiction with all of the pictures that you have posted here, and it was my pleasure to help out a fellow Will-luver. YAY for more pictures of him reading!!! and also here's a pic of him at the piano,

15nnk3t.jpg

not sure if that's the one you are looking for but it's sexy enough. thanks again for the mega-post!!!:D