✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

You wouldn't be posting it so much if it didn't have Guy in it, Pris. Heheh. :P

Will IS really sexy in casual clothing, definitely.

Yes, I was going to say the same thing. I think Pris is enjoying that picture for different reasons :laugh3:

Hey if the pic has Will loking incredibly hot, it doesn't really matter if i'm looking at the <YUMMY> man to his left, does it??? :lol:

And here you go Fudge........ :wink3:

barue7.jpg

:wacky:

Will rockin' out at the piano

lcsye.gif

ugh too hot

Did you make this?!?! I love it! So cool...they all look so funny:laugh3: :smash:<--there's no headbanging smiley, so this it'll have to do)

(can I steal it for my siggy? I'm so tempted to change it to this, it's so great hehe)

Will rockin' out at the piano [/size]

lcsye.gif

ugh too hot

Awesome gif :D (Any one noticed how Jonny was trying to immitate Chris, cutey Jonny :nice: !!!!!!!)

Anyway, since every pic of Will never fails to put a smile upon our faces I think we should make a new rule here:

Every post must include at least one picture of the lovely Willy :D (If it's possible of course)

I'll start with myself:

eu013jh1.jpg

Awesome gif :D (Any one noticed how Jonny was trying to immitate Chris, cutey Jonny :nice: !!!!!!!)

Anyway, since every pic of Will never fails to put a smile upon our faces I think we should make a new rule here:

Every post must include at least one picture of the lovely Willy :D (If it's possible of course)

I'll start with myself:

eu013jh1.jpg

Ya that gif is great!!

Hehe, so I wasnt the only one that noticed that Jonny was copying Chris:nice:

a4.jpg

Borrowed this from the Live Thread from last night's show @Oklahoma City...

From http://the-cuff.com/?p=233

I attended the Coldplay concert last evening in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and enjoyed the concert for many reasons but also noticed some areas of improvement for future Coldplay performances.

The Strengths

The drummer, Will Champion, may have stolen the show. His drumming pounded to the orchestated light show mixing with the bass riffs of Guy Berryman. Also, he moved to the center of the stage at one point in the show and graced the audience with a deconstructed performance of drums by using one large snare drum and an iron bell. Another time on a different part of the stage, he played a small electric drum kit. Overall, he created a unique sound of drumming that heightened the energy of the crowd. Finally, Champion played guitar on two songs and sang one of them–a country or maybe a folk song–while Chris Martin played the harmonica.

:D:heart::drummer::heart::D

Oh, and...

28222.jpg