✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

The second time I met Will was in Cleveland on the Rush tour. We had a meet up among some fans off the old official forum (before it became a refuge for douchebags). I went to meet Mary for the first time. She made T shirt for everyone with a pic of Will and when the bands tour buses arrived at 10am there was all 8 of us waiting. OMG he was so embarrassed. They parked the buses and security made us wait across the street. Everyone got off the bus and went into the backstage area of the venue. Will was last off the bus and he walked straight over to us and was so cute and nice. He signed some stuff and talked with everyone. Took pictures. I took this semi famous (well famous on here :P ) pic of him.

Willslegsbig.jpg

WILL-1.jpg?t=1228448736

Mary made it her mission in life to find the same green shoes. :laugh3:

Next meeting was after the Cleveland show. We waited and waited until about 1am for them to come out. Chris and Jonny came out first. But that's a whole different story :sneaky:. Will came out next and walked the line of fans signing stuff and was again so very nice. Rocky, who used to be Chris' body guard before Kelly, was there. He was joking about Will's fan club and Will's ears were turning pink as his shirt. It was soooooooo cute.

willupclose2.jpg

clevelandpostshow.jpg

The next time I met Will was on the trip from London to Southampton for the footie match. I went down to Waterloo Station to catch the train to Southampton on a Saturday morning for the Saints v Leeds match. I was sitting on the train waiting to leave the station when out of the corner of my eye I see this guy walking along the platform to get on the train and thought :thinking: HEY!, that looked like Will. Nah, can't be Will, I mean why would Will be taking the train. And besides Coldplay are playing in Barcalona the next night so he's probably in Spain. :inquisitive: But it really looked like him, and was gnawing at me so I decided to walk up toward the cars in the front and see if it was. I get to the first class cars and the ticket guy meets me and says I don't have a first class ticket and need to go back. :angry: So I sit in the car just behind first class and when we get to Southampton, as I am exiting the train Will is walking right up toward me :stunned: and I step off and am walking along side him. :D He has on the black coat and his scarf and is so lovely. He has the most beautiful skin. He smelled really nice. :smug: I am deciding if I should talk to him or not. We walk for a short distance and I say "Will" and he turns and says "Hi" and I ask why he's not in Spain and he says they have the day off and he's going to the game and we talk about Theo and Saints and all the time we are walking toward the stadium and I have short legs and can't walk as fast as Will and pretty soon he's getting away. :bigcry: No one else knew who he was and he just walked up the hill and I lost him. I stopped off at a few pubs along the way, but he wasn't in any of them. He probably went and met his dad because he has season tickets for himself and his dad and brother. I'm pretty sure he sits in the Itchen Stand. I looked for him after the match, but didn't see him and he wasn't on the train back to London. Mary still wants to beat my ass for not having my camera that day. :rolleyes:

FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE....I didn't know you had met him THAT many times!!!!!! :bigcry:

I"m so jealousssssssssssss :bigcry:

Wow, if wasn't a The Angie fan before, I'm sold now!!!:laugh3:

(still, so.jealous.):P

THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVAH!!!:blush: :ears:

willupclose2.jpg

EDIT: damn when I met you at Today Show, I wasn't all into the board like now, so didn't really know as "The Angie.";) I just thought ''wow this woman came all the way from TX?!? Crazy".:shocked2: (but that's ummm ages ago, since now I'm going all the way to London:laugh3:) I think its a good thing I didn't know all these Will stories, 'cause I dunno....who was it that was hugging you all the time when they met you recently??? I would've been like---ok, I have pen&paper, tell me EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!:lol::laugh3:

The next time I met Will was on the trip from London to Southampton for the footie match. I went down to Waterloo Station to catch the train to Southampton on a Saturday morning for the Saints v Leeds match. I was sitting on the train waiting to leave the station when out of the corner of my eye I see this guy walking along the platform to get on the train and thought :thinking: HEY!, that looked like Will. Nah, can't be Will, I mean why would Will be taking the train. And besides Coldplay are playing in Barcalona the next night so he's probably in Spain. :inquisitive: But it really looked like him, and was gnawing at me so I decided to walk up toward the cars in the front and see if it was. I get to the first class cars and the ticket guy meets me and says I don't have a first class ticket and need to go back. :angry: So I sit in the car just behind first class and when we get to Southampton, as I am exiting the train Will is walking right up toward me :stunned: and I step off and am walking along side him. :D He has on the black coat and his scarf and is so lovely. He has the most beautiful skin. He smelled really nice. :smug: I am deciding if I should talk to him or not. We walk for a short distance and I say "Will" and he turns and says "Hi" and I ask why he's not in Spain and he says they have the day off and he's going to the game and we talk about Theo and Saints and all the time we are walking toward the stadium and I have short legs and can't walk as fast as Will and pretty soon he's getting away. :bigcry: No one else knew who he was and he just walked up the hill and I lost him. I stopped off at a few pubs along the way, but he wasn't in any of them. He probably went and met his dad because he has season tickets for himself and his dad and brother. I'm pretty sure he sits in the Itchen Stand. I looked for him after the match, but didn't see him and he wasn't on the train back to London. Mary still wants to beat my ass for not having my camera that day. :rolleyes:

Ahh...that's my favourite story :D

FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE....I didn't know you had met him THAT many times!!!!!! :bigcry:

I"m so jealousssssssssssss :bigcry:

Wow, if wasn't a The Angie fan before, I'm sold now!!!:laugh3:

(still, so.jealous.):P

THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVAH!!!:blush: :ears:

willupclose2.jpg

EDIT: damn when I met you at Today Show, I wasn't all into the board like now, so didn't really know as "The Angie.";) I just thought ''wow this woman came all the way from TX?!? Crazy".:shocked2: (but that's ummm ages ago, since now I'm going all the way to London:laugh3:) I think its a good thing I didn't know all these Will stories, 'cause I dunno....who was it that was hugging you all the time when they met you recently??? I would've been like---ok, I have pen&paper, tell me EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!:lol::laugh3:

:laugh3:

Wow, Lauren, after post #500, your perviness just bloomed!!!!:laugh3::sneaky::laugh3:

Speaking of the Yahoo Nissan Live Set thing...did you guys notice how it begins and ends with Will???:heart: They start with them walking from "backstage," and Will is first in line:D. And at the very end, he's the last you see...from behind:sneaky: :lol:

Wow, Lauren, after post #500, your perviness just bloomed!!!!:laugh3::sneaky::laugh3:

:lol:

yes I know, I've been spending a little too much time in a place called "This is not a perverted thread about coldplay"

well it turns out it is a very perverted thread about Coldplay, and it has been doing things to my mind. :stunned:

& I love your new avatar. yay Christmas Coldplay! :dance:

Stolen from the thread that is supossed to NOT be pervy........... :wink3:

is probably been posted before, but i don't think you'll mind a repost....... :smug:

29p9bpy.jpg

:wacky:

***runs off to watch 2003 dvd***

Stolen from the thread that is supossed to NOT be pervy........... :wink3:

is probably been posted before, but i don't think you'll mind a repost....... :smug:

29p9bpy.jpg

:wacky:

***runs off to watch 2003 dvd***

That scene with Chris and Will and the kitten is so adorable oh, hello you little chap." Will has such a big heart despite the appearance :)