✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Well is not our fault you see!!!!!!

Sarah and i came to the conclusion that our pervyness is Guy's fault......... his tight tight jeans forze us girls to go pervy.......... :rolleyes:

The problem here lies that Will remains sitting and at the back 90% of the time, so you don't get a decent look at the goods :wink3:, so you girls remain sorta unpervy <until you go to the Berrythread, that is :dozey:>

That's my theory :smug:

Very well articulated, Pris :smug:

I don't think i've posted any will pics before, so I'll post these older ones I found on livejournal today :)

4.jpg

will_championcbbjpg.jpg

WOW @ the 2nd pic :dead:

& the lady from the 1st pic is so freakin' lucky :veryangry2:

okay, those pics from the Manchester gig

4309695willcoldplay1hb1.jpg

8607406willcoldplay2ip8.jpg

& this squeeze-ass pic just to bring all the Coldplayers together (Pervs or not-so pervs :D !!!!!!)

3090517131536c8964fahq3.jpg

:sneaky:Lauren....LOL

This was my thinking when I saw that pic:

--YEAY he wears same type shirt as his Viva outfit in regular clothes!!!:heart: Kinda thermal undershirt-type, very nicely fitting LOL

--he really loves those big white shoes hehehe

--I wish we could get a front view pic of this, too

--I luv it when he does something in addition to drums:dance:

Ok now I'm gonna run back to Live Thread and see if we get any updates....I have a feeling there will be some good vids, maybe some good shots of Will to bring back here:)

i just found some coldplay old pics on a flickr album.

user is: inourhands

seems she almost chased coldplay everywhere in their US tour back in 2001. :surprised:

May be i should post that on a new thread but...

106679851_a34ea1ab06.jpg?v=0

Coldplay

Radio City Music Hall

June 2001

I'm posting more pics on Jon and Chris thread.

those people are very lucky and i wonder if they are on coldplaying, if so, please do show and post here. :D

Ok now I'm gonna run back to Live Thread and see if we get any updates....I have a feeling there will be some good vids, maybe some good shots of Will to bring back here:)

yes, I think we'll get some good stuff tonight too :D

also, I broke down and made an elf-yourself video thingy... with me and Will.. that website is forever entertaining :laugh3:

k9suia.jpg

Well is not our fault you see!!!!!!

Sarah and i came to the conclusion that our pervyness is Guy's fault......... his tight tight jeans forze us girls to go pervy.......... :rolleyes:

This is all very true.... Will is definitely cute in a way that doesn't make me go all pervy....

You Will lovers (Willovers? :P) are just lucky he's more wholesome than Guy! :lol:

From The Rolling Stone Article

2z9icfl.jpg

"We wanted to embrace the theater of music on this tour, rather than just be an anonymous band," says drummer Will Champion (strumming a guitar, above.) "When we first start thinking about outfits and everything it was like, 'are we gonna look ridiculous?' So, gradually, when the ideas started to take shape, you know, the look became a little more studied and a little more subtle."

1433shx.jpg

"I almost don't believe that this is what we're doing, that we're rolling into this city with trucks full of people and busses," says Champion, huddling here with his bandmates just before going onstage. "With this massive stage and Johnny's got like eleven guitars… it's like, how the hell did that happen?"

102p287.jpg

:heart:

:D

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Awesome pics. Just went through them and saved the Will pics:D. But damn Lauren you're too fast posting, alway beating me! LOL

Sorry, I just always feel like I have to pull this thread up from oblivion... I hate seeing it get to page two..

also

and Beatles shirts??? Jingle Balls, oops I mean Bells...this show is the best!!!

yeah don't think I didn't catch your perviness!! :devil:

Shame on you!

just kidding that was really clever, and I totally laughed :clap: