✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

if you haven't seen this ....

if you're not already insanely head over heels in love with Will, this will do the job ;)

Dear Christ lol If ever there was an argument that Mr Champion should be resigned from the drums....I believe this is it! lol HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bomb:

go watch these videos... Will is pure sex.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/nissanlivesets/

I watched this morning, and I meant to come in here and let you guys know about it, but cold_love beat me to it!:P BTW, you're so eloquent(and correct) with your description:bomb: especially Clocks and VLV:o:wink3:

20sab04.jpg

Again, you know just what Im' thinking! hehe I literally did squeee out loud. And I was thinking to myself "thank goodness my roommate and I have opposite schedules." That way I don't have to explain the high pitch squeeing and the "ohmygawdtheSCARF:bomb: and pulled up pea coat collarAHHH:bomb:!" :bomb:

Fudge, I noticed shoes too, I think I might need to to Will-AA--Willaholics Anonymous:lol: But NO! No resigning from drums...just start playing all the others, too! He can be a one-man band!! Talent is sexy.:heart:

celebrating my new avatar :dance:

<<<<<<<<

17223.jpg

:o :heart: from Live 8. I happened to watch it just when he was playing and i kept watching the concert since then :nice:

I liked the fact that he happend to wear that t-shirt, i :love: this Kraftwerk album.

Aww about the videogame pic, imagine him playing with lil Rex when he'll be like 5 or so. :kid:

aww congrats on new avi Lauren! :smiley:

where is that pic from?? that little vid they did when recording VLVODAAHF???

Just NEVER change your siggy LOL. I :heart: that pic and love seeing it every time you post:D

btw is this one in your huge collection of "will reading" pics???

31045.jpg

(trying to follow the rule that every post must have a pic!:wink:)

aww congrats on new avi Lauren! :smiley:

where is that pic from?? that little vid they did when recording VLVODAAHF???

Just NEVER change your siggy LOL. I :heart: that pic and love seeing it every time you post:D

btw is this one in your huge collection of "will reading" pics???

31045.jpg

(trying to follow the rule that every post must have a pic!:wink:)

thanks:D and yes it's from that little vid, and don't worry I will never change my siggy. I love it too much..

omg a new pic of Will reading!!! I have never seen that one before! thanks. pretty soon, I will do another post of all the reading pics, I've found some recently in my "Will" pic folder, and then just got the new one from the live photoblog, so another pic-spam is in order.

wcbrum2.jpg

:book2:

Oh cool, I just stumbled across it...I actually was looking for some Will-scarf pics, and then found that, and figured I'd post it!(and now i'm getting lazy and dont wanna search LOL) so maybe, umm, HINT:wink3:HINT, you got your Will folder open and a hotWillscarf pic might pop up here????:D

BTW you just inspired me to make a Will folder of my own and start to collect pics. I've never done it, thinking "no, that's just TOO fan-girlY." But really, who am I kidding? I gotta face facts and be honest with myself.

HI, MY NAME IS COOKY. AND I AM A FANGIRL. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Just call me CookyWILLLUVAHMnstr!:lol:

BIGGEST:wink3: HOTTEST:bomb: LOUDEST:D

lostchigaco01057.jpg

hmm Will scarf pics, I may have a few....

m9lgg2.jpg

sp96r8.jpg

x6j3hd.jpg

1zceu78.jpg

will_coldplay205.jpg

211100.jpg

17019.jpg

13277.jpg

15421.jpg

15245.jpg

14621.jpg

14422.jpg

13523.jpg

nqrczt.jpg

28r1q9t.jpg

damn, I didn't actually realize how many I had..

THAT was perfect!!! Thank you!!! :hug: :nice:

And this...

28r1q9t.jpg

is hilarious!!!!

Will: man, you're really drunk...<damn that means I'm gonna have to carry his ass home.again.:dozey:>

Guy: NAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, I'm not drunk :drunk:, just relaxed.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::P:P:P:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

ROADIE #42 IS A WILL-LUVER TOO!

As ever, when there is a challenge, the engine room of the band in the shape of Mr Champion, goes into overdrive. He's not giving in, giving up or putting up. He's giving the kit absolute hell in his complete determination to bring the room to life. If he wasn't already called "Will Champion" you'd really have to suggest a name change...

WCblig.jpg

(you can barely see his hands, he's going at it so fast:sneaky:)

:D:heart::drummer::kiss:

28r1q9t.jpg

is hilarious!!!!

Will: man, you're really drunk...<damn that means I'm gonna have to carry his ass home.again.:dozey:>

Guy: NAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, I'm not drunk :drunk:, just relaxed.

:laugh3::laugh3:

that little conversation totally sums up the picture!!

Guy = drunk

Will = not amused.

:laugh3: