✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

THAT was perfect!!! Thank you!!! :hug: :nice:

And this...

28r1q9t.jpg

is hilarious!!!!

Will: man, you're really drunk...<damn that means I'm gonna have to carry his ass home.again.:dozey:>

Guy: NAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, I'm not drunk :drunk:, just relaxed.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::P:P:P:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

awww... poor Will......... having to drag Guy's drunken ass home........... :drunk:

need help with that?? :sneaky:

***sorry, wrong thread :lol:***

Angie always tortures me with her Will stories and all these little football connections she has with him :bomb:

<so jealous:bomb:>

EDIT: Pris, I was thinking about posting that on the Guy thread as well, but I'm too lazy! LOL

Also, once I go in there, I'm not out for hrs, w/ so many pics and you girls w/ your funny perv comments!!!!

Edit: Edit:

that's sounds so perverted. :wink3:

You're a smart cookie:wink3: You know, a few months ago, I would to have said the same thing, with :stunned: on my face. But you hang around here long enough, w/ all the perv influences around, and after a while it all just comes out naturally LOL. (the only thing that shocked me lately was one of Angie's gifs involving Chris&JOnny. And it was funny as hell--but oh SO PERVERTED:stunned:):laugh3:

Damn.... he looks like he smells nice.... :nice:

I think he knew i know you Noelia, 'cause what other reason would he have to skip the meet and greet????

He's the only one i didn't sniff................. :lol:

:whistle:

:veryangry2:

If I ever get near Jonny:sneaky:.....I'll get arrested from sniffing.

Jonny: :stunned:what the f$@#!!!<stares down at me clinging to him, sniff sniff>

Police: Miss, get away from the man, and is there something wrong with your nose?!?:inquisitive:

Cooky: ANGIE DROVE ME TO IT!!! SHE DROOVEEE ME TO IT, I tell ya!!!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Oh, and is Will giving the finger while also giving a wiseass "Ain't I sweet?" look???:sneaky:

IMG1_0001.jpg

:veryangry2:

If I ever get near Jonny:sneaky:.....I'll get arrested from sniffing.

Jonny: :stunned:what the f$@#!!!<stares down at me clinging to him, sniff sniff>

Police: Miss, get away from the man, and is there something wrong with your nose?!?:inquisitive:

Cooky: ANGIE DROVE ME TO IT!!! SHE DROOVEEE ME TO IT, I tell ya!!!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:lol:

^Congrats!!!!:dance: you're half way to being as crazy as me!!!(and only 0.42% as crazy as Angie :rolleyes:LOL (runnnnnnnn runnnnn):laugh3:

(really i can't believe the levels of crazy i've reached while being here, Lauren you still "seem" normal...good luck with that!:P)

^Congrats!!!!:dance: you're half way to being as crazy as me!!!(and only 0.42% as crazy as Angie :rolleyes:LOL (runnnnnnnn runnnnn):laugh3:

(really i can't believe the levels of crazy i've reached while being here, Lauren you still "seem" normal...good luck with that!:P)

yes, some things still do surprise me.. the perviness that can be reached in these threads does still make me go :shocked2::o:shocked2:

* remembers

The first time I met Will was in Houston, TX in 2003. I was going to see The Coldplays at the Verizon and got down there early to line up because it was a general admisssion show. (Bring back the GA shows :bigcry: ) I parked in the underground garage under the venue and when I came up the stairs I was right by where the tour buses where parked on the street and Will, Guy and Jonny were all out side just walking around. :stunned: I was so stunned! I didn't have my camera or even anything to be signed. Didn't expect them to just be out roaming about. I talked with them for a few minutes. They were soooooooooooooooo nice. They went back on their bus and I went and got my camera from my car, but they didn't come back out. :( I went and got in line and someone said they came back out later to go into sound check but I wasn't giving up front row for nothing, so I stayed put. I didn't hang around after the show because the Verizon is in the middle of crack-head land but someone said they let a girl on their bus to use their bathroom because she really had to pee and had been waiting for hours for them to come out after the show. :laugh3:

*I didn't hang around after the show because the Verizon is in the middle of crack-head land but someone said they let a girl on their bus to use their bathroom because she really had to pee and had been waiting for hours for them to come out after the show. :laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3: mehehehehe

I would have refused to leave the bus

* remembers

The first time I met Will was in Houston, TX in 2003. I was going to see The Coldplays at the Verizon and got down there early to line up because it was a general admisssion show. (Bring back the GA shows :bigcry: ) I parked in the underground garage under the venue and when I came up the stairs I was right by where the tour buses where parked on the street and Will, Guy and Jonny were all out side just walking around. :stunned: I was so stunned! I didn't have my camera or even anything to be signed. Didn't expect them to just be out roaming about. I talked with them for a few minutes. They were soooooooooooooooo nice. They went back on their bus and I went and got my camera from my car, but they didn't come back out. :( I went and got in line and someone said they came back out later to go into sound check but I wasn't giving up front row for nothing, so I stayed put. I didn't hang around after the show because the Verizon is in the middle of crack-head land but someone said they let a girl on their bus to use their bathroom because she really had to pee and had been waiting for hours for them to come out after the show. :laugh3:

yay! :dance: omg thanks for typing that out, and lmao about the girl who had to pee.