✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

DAMN!!!!!!! :bomb:

Hello Mr Champion............. :wink3:

Verrrrry NICE!! :heart::wink: I love him in casual not Viva-ish clothing, nothing wrong with the Viva-ish clothing but I think he looks so much hotter and laid back in his 'own' clothes :thinking: He is such a dude in those sunglasses! :cool:

NO Lauren, NOOooo... you've now gone to the dark side of the Perv Force.:bigcry:

Will & Jonny are standing just waytooclose!:angry: Chris is going to be jealous...

and I need to go look at something that will erase that image....

Viva_La_Vida_Tour_program_0009.jpg

2822999162_b1d619d929.jpg?v=0

Sigh...I feel so much better!:smug:

hey willuvers :sneaky:

just made this.. it's will and jonny :wink3:

2dqrfav.jpg

:lol:

yes, that was the point! :wink3:

I know I'm sorry I've gone to the darkside, the pervy berrylovers have such an affect on me :cry:

Why does everyone blame us??? :rolleyes:

Us Berrygirls are so sweet and loving and pure minded......... :angel:

Yah, suuuuure. The Berryman thread is all angels and virgins and newborn babes.

RIIIIGGHHHT:P

I was just talking with Christa the other day how the Will thread is the least pervy. And now cold_love23 has gone to the PERVY DARK SIDE. :bigcry:

COME BACK, Lauren, come back for some non-dark yet still pervy Will thread.....

Just for you:

2980967100_0583747db0.jpg?v=02980968152_482454d2d5_b.jpg2977537802_9d335b85d0_b.jpg2980968778_0d04726f80.jpg?v=0

2703462856_de7245c118_b.jpg

2946879810_0c61664647.jpg?v=02946880110_9dccd61fea.jpg?v=02946018071_52f1b5e2d1.jpg?v=0

These are all taken by me:D at all the shows I've been to this year (except the Yahoo/Nissan, 'cause those were w/ phone and suck, and MSG, where I didn't take any, 'cause I'm a dumbass:\).

Damnnnn I can't believe I was there and saw this w/ my very own eyes :bigcry::dance:

2630882228_80fa2fe26b_o.jpg

(I can't take credit for this excellent pic, I found somewhere and somehow ended up in collection...so to whoever captured this :kiss:)

Ok, Lauren, I hope this brings you back to us:D:D:D

COME BACK, Lauren, come back for some non-dark yet still pervy Will thread.....

Damnnnn I can't believe I was there and saw this w/ my very own

Ok, Lauren, I hope this brings you back to us:D:D:D

:rolleyes: ugh Noelia, fine.. I will come back to the good side.. and also I'm definitely jealous that you have been so close.. obviously I saw him at the concert.. but he's all the way at the back of the stage.. I swear I'm gonna start a petition to get him moved to the front.. :D

so everythings good, I went through a pervy phase.. but now I am once again an angel .. :D

:wings:

Yah, suuuuure. The Berryman thread is all angels and virgins and newborn babes.

RIIIIGGHHHT:P

I was just talking with Christa the other day how the Will thread is the least pervy. And now cold_love23 has gone to the PERVY DARK SIDE. :bigcry:

Well is not our fault you see!!!!!!

Sarah and i came to the conclusion that our pervyness is Guy's fault......... his tight tight jeans forze us girls to go pervy.......... :rolleyes:

The problem here lies that Will remains sitting and at the back 90% of the time, so you don't get a decent look at the goods :wink3:, so you girls remain sorta unpervy <until you go to the Berrythread, that is :dozey:>

That's my theory :smug:

However, how you keep your sanity having pics with that cleveage, i'll never understand.......

2946879810_0c61664647.jpg?v=02946880110_9dccd61fea.jpg?v=02946018071_52f1b5e2d1.jpg?v=0

:wink3:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! Ask Mel...we could not get over the white-tee cleavage!!!! I think it's the reason my eyes opened up to the sexiness of Will. I always loved him, of course--how can you not love any member of Coldplay? And I found him...intriguing, 'cause I always saw him as this serious "tough guy."

But then he shows up at the Today Show showing cleavage and SMILING all morning long. Looking both adorable and do-able at the same time!!!!:wink3::wink3::wink3: SIGHHHHHH. :heart::rolleyes5::heart: FanFUCKINGtastic day.:dance::dance::dance: (ok ok I'll stop indulging myself in memories:blush:)

Oh and Pris, yes it does kinda keep us less pervy here since Will doesn't wear super-tight jeans like Guy so the goods are more hidden, but I think that might be 'cause, ahem, he needs to wear more loose fitting pants, uknowwhatimean??:wink3::wink3::wink3: So, the mind is still on the goods, tight pants or not,don't worry about it:lol:

cold_love23

so everythings good, I went through a pervy phase.. but now I am once again an angel .. :D

No one's saying to not be pervy, just not "dark side" pervy.:laugh3: :P

I mean how can you not have certain thoughts while looking at this tease...

29p9bpy.jpg:whip::sneaky:

marie/pims

:laugh4::laugh4: at Guy and Will's face.What are they laughing at?A pigeon?

I think it was that Meredith Veira had just look at Jonny to ask him a question and referred to him as GUY. Or...the other way around, she asked Guy a question but called him someone else's name...I can't remember correctly, all I remember is that they were all giggly about it.:D

marie/pims

I think it was that Meredith Veira had just look at Jonny to ask him a question and referred to him as GUY. Or...the other way around, she asked Guy a question but called him someone else's name...I can't remember correctly, all I remember is that they were all giggly about it.:D

always giggling those boys :)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! Ask Mel...we could not get over the white-tee cleavage!!!! I think it's the reason my eyes opened up to the sexiness of Will. I always loved him, of course--how can you not love any member of Coldplay? And I found him...intriguing, 'cause I always saw him as this serious "tough guy."

But then he shows up at the Today Show showing cleavage and SMILING all morning long. Looking both adorable and do-able at the same time!!!!:wink3::wink3::wink3: SIGHHHHHH. :heart::rolleyes5::heart: FanFUCKINGtastic day.:dance::dance::dance: (ok ok I'll stop indulging myself in memories:blush:)

Oh and Pris, yes it does kinda keep us less pervy here since Will doesn't wear super-tight jeans like Guy so the goods are more hidden, but I think that might be 'cause, ahem, he needs to wear more loose fitting pants, uknowwhatimean??:wink3::wink3::wink3: So, the mind is still on the goods, tight pants or not,don't worry about it:lol:

cold_love23

No one's saying to not be pervy, just not "dark side" pervy.:laugh3: :P

I mean how can you not have certain thoughts while looking at this tease...

29p9bpy.jpg:whip::sneaky:

marie/pims

I love your "i'm pervy but not sooooo pervy" rant!!!!!! :D

the goods are more hidden, but I think that might be 'cause, ahem, he needs to wear more loose fitting pants, uknowwhatimean??:wink3::wink3::wink3:

Fabulous..... :wink3:

:lol:

I dunno....

I'm away for a few days, and you go all pervy on me!

Now I can see I'm going to have to leave this guy to stand guard....

willch-1.jpg

Undies............ :wideeyed:

I know, i know.......... i'm a perv........ :disappointed:

hi, this is my first visit to this thread, just thought I'd pop in to say that the bloke is amazing!!! I have just had the pleasure in spending the last 2 nights in the company of coldplay (manchester 11th & 12th Dec) and these were also my first in their company. And I have so much respect and was in total ore of him, what a great voice and man can he play those drums!!!! I always refered to him as my least favourite (but only just), well he ain't now! What a guy!!!