✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Can't stand to see Will on Page 2. And in Will news, I just got tickets to see him again in July, twice! Two shows in two days...I can't wait.

Woohoo! 2Xs the Willuv:nice:

and ahem, Lauren and I and a bunch of other coldplayers will be @Hartford show:dance: So Will will be feeling the luv that day:wink3::D

and ahem, Lauren and I and a bunch of other coldplayers will be @Hartford show:dance: So Will will be feeling the luv that day:wink3::D

I wish I was going to Wembley, Sept 18 is my birthday - what a great present that would be...but it's a bit of a ways from home in Southern California!

Our local radio station is doing Coldplay give-aways this weekend, "Cocktails with Coldplay" before the show on July 19. I'm doing my very best to be caller 20 all weekend long. I would just die if I met him (and of course, my 13 year old son who is going to this concert with me, would be just mortified).

Yes we will :D & yeah the place will be filled with Willuv. :wacko:

can't wait :dance:

I wish I was going to Wembley, Sept 18 is my birthday - what a great present that would be...but it's a bit of a ways from home in Southern California!

Our local radio station is doing Coldplay give-aways this weekend, "Cocktails with Coldplay" before the show on July 19. I'm doing my very best to be caller 20 all weekend long. I would just die if I met him (and of course, my 13 year old son who is going to this concert with me, would be just mortified).

:lol:

you gotta try for that contest! and if you win you must tell us all about it;)

Yes we will :D & yeah the place will be filled with Willuv. :wacko:

can't wait :dance:

Awwww:heart:

I'm just too excited&mushy today!!

coldplaytodayshow053-1.jpg?t=123758350084679376.jpg?t=1237583563

427232xj4.jpg?t=12375835452684394406_4894c62715_4.jpg?t=1237583621

Well, I keep trying and trying to win those radio station passes for "Cocktails with Coldplay." I've called nearly every announcement since noon and I've been caller 12 twice and caller 11 once. They're looking for caller 20. Send me winning vibes, ok? I need to meet Will this time...I even have my husband calling for me. I love my husband, we've been married 20, yes 20, years, but there is just something about Will...you all know what I mean. sigh.

I'll be there supporting that cause as well! :P I'm going to get the perfect spot right between Guy and Will... :wideeyed:

indeed! i hope you get to meet them someday too! it's true once you meet them you only want more, it's like an addiction haha

Awww, thank you Mary! :blush::hug:

Done. :D

I met Will after a show in Sydney... he was indeed really really nice. It's amazing how a musician of his stature can still be so friendly, patient and down-to-earth. He took the time to sign autographs and chat with everyone. And he was very taken with this little girl who was there because she wanted him to sign the drumsticks she caught from him :nice:

:heart:

Awww, Willie the Pooh, I wuv you! :cheesy:

2684394406_4894c62715_4.jpg?t=1237583621

Does anyone know where is this one from?! :sweatdrop:

I'M GONNA MEET WILL!!! I'M GONNA MEET ALL OF THEM!!! WOO HOO!!! I won the KROQ radio contest!!! I get to have "Cocktails with Coldplay" before the concert on July 19 in Irvine! Oh my gosh, I"m so exdited!!! When will July get here???

I'M GONNA MEET WILL!!! I'M GONNA MEET ALL OF THEM!!! WOO HOO!!! I won the KROQ radio contest!!! I get to have "Cocktails with Coldplay" before the concert on July 19 in Irvine! Oh my gosh, I"m so exdited!!! When will July get here???

:dance:YAAAYY!:dance:

OMG congratulations! :dance: We'll be expecting a full report! :P

OMG!!! That's amazing! Congratulations. :dance:

& yes you have to come back with a full report and pics & tell us everything. :D

OMG that amazing!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats!!!! I bet you'll have a great time :D

And yes, we'll be not-so-patiently waiting for your story!!! :P

Oh, I couldn't believe it when I got through. I'd been trying to win all weekend, and got through several times, but never the right caller. This time when he answered, he just said KROQ, and I thought I'd called at the wrong time. Then I asked if I won, and he asked what my name was. Then my *darling husband starts clapping and shouting "woo" in the background, so I couldn't even hear the guy trying to ask me the questions and go over the disclaimer stuff.

I'm so excited, it's going to be a long 4 months until July!

Awesome! :D

I love it when Coldplaying members get to meet the band, they deserve it more than anyone else! :smug: