✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Awww I love Will&Guy interviews!!!! Will talking about his kiddies=:heart::nice: and Guy saying something like yeah dont mess with us:laugh3:

thanks for posting that Lauren, I'm always so bad at digging up stuff, I miss half of what's going on around here...so TY:smiley:

Loved the part when Will said his children were very well behaved. At 3 years old and 10 months old, those are the easy ages! Just wait until they are teens ;-)

I'm glad his family can travel with him...so sweet.

Thanks for posting that video. I love hearing his speaking voice...

Have any of you ever met Will in person? he seems awfully shy and sweet .........:wink3:

yes and he is the sweetest of them all! Meeting him at my first Coldplay show is what made me love him so much :love: and meeting him at several shows after he still melted my heart. He signed my arobtth poster, To Mary w/ love I mean, how sweet is that?!!

Will and I

iluvcoldplay-WillandMary.jpg Cleveland 2003

mrschampion-rubbinwill-1.jpg Indianapolis 2003

Margoplay-MeWillatUIC-1-1.jpg Chicago 2002

yes and he is the sweetest of them all! Meeting him at my first Coldplay show is what made me love him so much :love: and meeting him at several shows after he still melted my heart. He signed my arobtth poster, To Mary w/ love I mean, how sweet is that?!!

Will and I

iluvcoldplay-WillandMary.jpg Cleveland 2003

mrschampion-rubbinwill-1.jpg Indianapolis 2003

Margoplay-MeWillatUIC-1-1.jpg Chicago 2002

Oh God! :wideeyed:

He looks soooooooo delicious, Mary! :wacky:

Especially the last one, very inviting! :bomb:

Lucky ducky! :P

hehe I know, he is beautiful and so gorgeous in person! he is the best!

I feel so lucky, and is it terrible of me to want to meet him again?! haha I mean how could I not want to. :sneaky:

It's not terrible of you, those guys are addictive, once you meet them, you just can't get enough of them, perv or no perv! :disappointed:

I wish I meet them one day! :wacky:

I mean, how could anyone not become addictive to this?!

30rxpcg.jpg

It's not terrible of you, those guys are addictive, once you meet them, you just can't get enough of them, perv or no perv! :disappointed:

I wish I meet them one day! :wacky:

I mean, how could anyone not become addictive to this?!

30rxpcg.jpg

indeed! i hope you get to meet them someday too! it's true once you meet them you only want more, it's like an addiction haha

img8404.jpg

WOW. Just...WOW.:shocked2::D:wink3::bomb::o

You lucky!!!:bomb::D

I love hearing whenever someone meets him, they say he's so sweet and patient with signing/taking photos. :heart:

Lover this one :D

Is that a typo, or a Freudian slip???:wink3::wink3::laugh3:

--proud member of the Willuv group:smiley:--

I met Will after a show in Sydney... he was indeed really really nice. It's amazing how a musician of his stature can still be so friendly, patient and down-to-earth. He took the time to sign autographs and chat with everyone. And he was very taken with this little girl who was there because she wanted him to sign the drumsticks she caught from him :nice:

:heart: