✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I made something for you Willuvers :D

It's quite big

Will_Champion_by_Janduny.jpg

That is AMAZING! :stunned: You're soo talented, did I already tell you that? :)

sff7nm.jpg

Will being sexy in sydney :sweatdrop:

He's a real rockstar. :nice: Love the way he dresses recently. Well, I always love it, but you know, this rockstar style really fits him. Would really love to see an interview with Will and Chris, Will dressed that way and Chris keeps telling they feel less like rockstars and more like losers. :lol:

sff7nm.jpg

Holy.... He looks so f-ing sexy there..:sweatdrop:

yeah it looks like a cig to me :(

Aw... :disappointed: That's depressing.

he wore the same shirt after yesterday's gig :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/zeyagal/nicewill2.jpg

and this is me with him :P:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/zeyagal/nicewill.jpg

he was awesomely nice to everyone and took his time to talk to every single person who were there...

a wonderful down to earth guy i would say..:)

Whoa... That's so awesome! :stunned: Congratuations. I can't believe how lucky people on this forum are...I can't imagine ever meeting the boys.

I made something for you Willuvers :D

It's quite big

Will_Champion_by_Janduny.jpg

Thalia that is AWESOME :D

sff7nm.jpg

Oh dear :bomb:

That pic is haunting me, he looks sooooooooo good :sweatdrop:, i don't even care if that's a cig the hotness has blinded me :dead:

nicewill2.jpg

nicewill.jpg

he was awesomely nice to everyone and took his time to talk to every single person who were there...

Oh wow, you're so lucky!!!!

Great pics, you look so nice and happy :nice: and Will, well :wideeyed:

lol! he was SUPERBLY nice and polite..i just cant get over the fact of how nice he is despite the fact that he's in the biggest band in the world!!

a guy asked me to take a photo of him with will, but both photos were a bit shaky. i showed the guy the photos i've taken, and he said 'that's allright..' and will asked him..'are u sure? are u sure that's ok?' and the guy said..'yeah man..'

i asked him if the other coldplay boys are coming out soon, and he WILLingly told me that chris is coming out soon, and guy and johnny has gone back....

he was such a sweetheart. u've made the right choice to adore him.. ;)

Awwwwww.... :blush:

That's sooo sweet :wacky:

Great story!! :nice:

lol! he was SUPERBLY nice and polite..i just cant get over the fact of how nice he is despite the fact that he's in the biggest band in the world!!

a guy asked me to take a photo of him with will, but both photos were a bit shaky. i showed the guy the photos i've taken, and he said 'that's allright..' and will asked him..'are u sure? are u sure that's ok?' and the guy said..'yeah man..'

i asked him if the other coldplay boys are coming out soon, and he WILLingly told me that chris is coming out soon, and guy and johnny has gone back....

i love will:heart:

how do you even get to meet them? just by waiting after shows?

aaahhh, i would be sooo nervous:bomb:

i love will:heart:

how do you even get to meet them? just by waiting after shows?

aaahhh, i would be sooo nervous:bomb:

yes, it was quite easy...i still cant believe it's true because it was too easy!!

Aw, LUCKY LUCKY you !! :D

:D:D

I was thinking of doing that this year, since they are playing at the Woodlands Pavilion here instead of the arena which is more locked down. I've been able to meet other stars before or after the show there before... I'm hoping it'll work this time. I think it'd be awesome to meet any of them really, but I look up to Will the most, so would rather meet him, ha :drummer:

So, do they exit separately in their own cars?? I would have thought they would all exit together!

nicewill2.jpg

nicewill.jpg

not really a jacket, i just put on the stripes of colours on top of my cardigan

off will's topic: and chris martin told me he noticed my arm when he was on stage :D

AWWWWWWWill:heart::nice::D

That's such a great story, lucky lucky you!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

(and Chris noticed you from stage?!? Wow, what a night for you:dance:<little jealous>:lol:)

So, do they exit separately in their own cars?? I would have thought they would all exit together!

I think it depends of schedule stuff.Like whether they a plane to catch or who is staying behind for shower, family, next etc.But they do often leave together.I think it just depends whether they are staying in the city for a while or not

yes, they exit separately..there were 4 mpvs when they arrived, i think one for the four boys... but when they arrived they were together..

AWWWWWWWill:heart::nice::D

That's such a great story, lucky lucky you!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

(and Chris noticed you from stage?!? Wow, what a night for you:dance:<little jealous>:lol:)

thanks ;)

yea..chris saw me, pointed at me and pointed his arm...

then he told me again when i met him :D