✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

You didn't already know?! :P Well I had a bunch of old issues of Entertainment Weekly that I used for the project so there happened to be a couple of pics of Coldplay in there from Grammy coverage and stuff. And the girl who made that collage was really into cutting out faces from the magazine pages she thought were funny (you can tell in the picture that she put quite a few faces on there!). So she found that picture of Coldplay and she thought Will was making a funny face... she even did her own impression of it, it was adorable! :nice: So then she cut it out and put it right in the middle of that hand... :P

you are so very welcome! I love Will in green, not only because it is my fave colour, but he looks damn good in it too! :wink3:

green, red, purple, t-shirt, button up shirt, no shirt...

as long as Will is wearing, it looks good!:wink3:

Aye to both of you! :smug:

Time for some Will appreciation! :heart:

341015347261024c21fdb.jpg

341396057772f4a71a9db.jpg

3406077391d077c5dcacb.jpg

3409346263a78a4ed8fcb.jpg

I should have posted this here, I don't know why I didn't already! :lol:

Here's a collage one of my preschool students made yesterday:

IMG_2102.jpg

You didn't already know?! :P Well I had a bunch of old issues of Entertainment Weekly that I used for the project so there happened to be a couple of pics of Coldplay in there from Grammy coverage and stuff. And the girl who made that collage was really into cutting out faces from the magazine pages she thought were funny (you can tell in the picture that she put quite a few faces on there!). So she found that picture of Coldplay and she thought Will was making a funny face... she even did her own impression of it, it was adorable! :nice: So then she cut it out and put it right in the middle of that hand... :P

:cheesy:

That's as adowable as these two faces put together.....

stvinterviewflv00044996.jpg

Esp. Will's! :heart::nice: