✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

And what does she do exactly? (Aside from getting to smooch the sweetest guys on the planet!)

In the late 90s, I believe she was a talent scout, and stumbled across them performing in a bar (or something of that nature). I doubt she really does that anymore, but still participates in the music business a little bit outside of Coldplay. Which now that I think about it, is probably why, as the Oracle, she answers so many questions in regard to different bands. http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/debs-wild/9/2aa/386

Aha, thank you. I think I read in TexusluvsJonny's Mexico story that she is dating Guy?!

Huh?!? :inquisitive:

I'll have to re-read that, I think I missed that part. If that's true, all the Guy girls will be bummed. :lol: Is there a post reference you can link me to?

Not that it really matters, since here we're more into Will anyway. :D

Thanks for all the congrats on my DVD guys! :hug:

I watched Live 2003 for the first time in AGES yesterday, since my old discs were so scratched up they barely played! :bigcry:

It was great to watch it again, and I really hope we get a VLV tour DVD eventually...

I've seen that Arlene girl before... so she is dating Guy? :stunned: I thought she was their secretary or something! :tongue:

Back to Will, that pic with Debs is freakin' hilarious with his little 'W' Will sign! :lol:

I love how on the cover Will's sig is a different color--like they knew it'd go to a Will fan:P

This was one of the reasons I wanted to get it! It was destiny!! :awesome:

But he'll be happy about this

"90% of the time is embarrassing. But the most embarrassing moment for a performer is when you doubt yourself. The worst I can remember is in Sheffield in 2008. I was onstage and suddenly I felt about 12 years old.I thought "What the hell am I doing?" I wanted to leave he stage but I turned around and looked at Will and he did something with his face that made me feel PK. That's why no frontman is worth anything without the rest of his gang"