✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Arantza posted this in the concert thread:

Plus the bras thrown at Will and his reaction :P Also Chris changing the lyrics to "So I look in your direction like a bra in Will's direction" :lol:

1.jpg

His reaction:

2.jpg :P

Ok, ok, ok...i admit it. It was mine. I have an amazing arm and I threw it all the way from California. I'd really appreciate it if Will would return it to me, in person, of course.

Thanks so much from me and my "girls," we'd appreciate any support he could give. :wink3:

He's out of town until Saturday. :laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: I needed a laugh.... How's those puppies hanging???:laugh3: Sir William is looking way too fine these last few weeks:wink3: I know your loving all the pics, I know you know I am feeling grateful as well, oh and thanks for the wake-up call on my email!!!:D

That's great!enjoy.THIS IS YOUR TIME

Yeah, see that pic of me and Will in my avi? We're likethis. In my dreams at night. :bomb:

And I'm mad at my husband anyway. He's the reason I'm not in Mexico - sigh. Well, him and the 3 kids who unfortunately, can't just fend for themselves yet.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: I needed a laugh.... How's those puppies hanging???:laugh3: Sir William is looking way too fine these last few weeks:wink3: I know your loving all the pics, I know you know I am feeling grateful as well, oh and thanks for the wake-up call on my email!!!:D

Tracey, 4 kids and they're hanging just fine, thankyouverymuch.

I thought you'd like that wake up call.

This is Tracey before: :sleep:

This is Tracey after: :wideeyed:

Edit: PS...Just to clarify, I have 4 kids, but only 3 live at home. My oldest is 19 and out on her own. Just wanted to let you all know that I can count and know how many kids I have.

sucks.Husband sucks.I am NOT getting married ;)

Welll, to be honest. My husband is amazing and we're very happy. We've been married 21 years - yes I am old (but not as old as Tracey :P) He puts up with my Coldplay and Will obsession and he's the reason I actually spoke to Will. I, um, forgot how to speak so he called Will over to me, and well, the rest is fangirl blabbery. And he didn't even say anything when I told him I wanted to go to Tampa for the last (haha) US concert. But Mexico just couldn't fit into our schedule, with his work and travel, and it's absolutely killing me. In 1-2 years when the boys tour again, the kids will be older, one more will be away at college and I should be able to stalk, I mean, attend as many concerts as I want.

Marriage is a great thing, really, Marie :)

You do have quite a fantastic husband.

I just don't want the whole ceremony thing.Too many divorces and it gets messy over material things.I just want the relationship.

Oh well...

We dated for 3 years before getting married, and almost a year and a half of that was a long distance relationship - he was working in San Francisco, and I was still at university in Los Angeles. We did have the whole white wedding thing, but I was 23 and it was just a fun day and party. The ceremony and that "piece of paper" doesn't determine your relationship, just solidifies it. When you find the right guy, you will feel differently, and don't be afraid of marriage. Yes, the statistics can be daunting, but you can look at us as an example :) We've been through a lot, and our relationship is stronger than ever. Our kids are older now (19, 16, 14, and 11) so we're starting to think about what we want to do when they move out and are at university or on their own. And the best thing, is we have a lot of fun together, and do fun things, concerts (Bon Jovi last weekend!!!), travel (Hong Kong/ Bangkok/New York City/ Hawaii/ Las Vegas/ Park City Utah/ Yosemite - just last year), restaurants, etc.

And if he wants to follow the Formula 1 circuit, then I can certainly follow Coldplay the next time :laugh3: