✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I have to admit I prefer Guy/Will to Chris/Jonny.Manly men :D and interviews with are often more interesting.Am I gonna get shot?probably.But well.

And my preferences are Will and Jonny :) No one will shoot you, Marie. Why don't the guys ever smile nicely in fan pics? They always look, well, just not quite their best. Don't they realize the impact they have on fans who meet them? They could at least give us all a nice smile, doncha think? Not that I love them any less, but still...When I met Will, he looked me in the eye and smiled directly at me...swoon...guess that's better than any pic, but geez, dudes. Show some happy teeth! :D

Well in their defense, they are slightly smiling in the first pic. But then again, I guess they take SO many pictures, their mouths get tired! :lol:

In other news... figured I would share this with you all:

I JUST WON MY FIRST SIGNED COLDPLAY ITEM ON EBAY!!!! :bomb:

I submitted a best offer and it got refused at first, but then I tried again and it got accepted... I was kind of surprised, since it's sort of low, especially since the exchange rate went down! It better be fucking legit, :lol:, but of all the ones I've seen, it looks real after studying their autographs, etc. and I REALLY needed another copy of LIVE 2003 too - my other is so scratched up! :shame:

What do you guys think?!? :thinking:

I'm sort of scared, since it almost seems too good to be true. :uhoh:

But, since I'll probably never meet them, I've wanted something signed for ages and since I missed out on the auction, this was the first thing I saw that actually looked legit... Especially since they have good feedback and let you return it.

AND, I loved how Will's sig stands out from the others on the cover! :awesome:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150419573922&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_502wt_939

*trembling in anticipation of analysis by others*

Wow, that's an excellent deal! I wouldn't have the first clue as to how to figure out whether it is "real". But like you said, the seller had (a lot of) excellent reviews, so that's a plus. And the signatures seem right. Also, I looked at the enlarged picture. It appears that they also signed the disc, unless I am looking at it wrong...? :inquisitive:

Well in their defense, they are slightly smiling in the first pic. But then again, I guess they take SO many pictures, their mouths get tired! :lol:

In other news... figured I would share this with you all:

I JUST WON MY FIRST SIGNED COLDPLAY ITEM ON EBAY!!!! :bomb:

I submitted a best offer and it got refused at first, but then I tried again and it got accepted... I was kind of surprised, since it's sort of low, especially since the exchange rate went down! It better be fucking legit, :lol:, but of all the ones I've seen, it looks real after studying their autographs, etc. and I REALLY needed another copy of LIVE 2003 too - my other is so scratched up! :shame:

What do you guys think?!? :thinking:

I'm sort of scared, since it almost seems too good to be true. :uhoh:

But, since I'll probably never meet them, I've wanted something signed for ages and since I missed out on the auction, this was the first thing I saw that actually looked legit... Especially since they have good feedback and let you return it.

AND, I loved how Will's sig stands out from the others on the cover! :awesome:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150419573922&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_502wt_939

*trembling in anticipation of analysis by others*

Marcus, Yeah, they have to save their mouth muscles for actual singing so they can't give us a big smile. LOL

And congrats on your ebay score! Someone else from the board won signed sheet music from the boys on ebay, too. Ziggy, where are you? Did you get it framed yet?

Wow, that's an excellent deal! I wouldn't have the first clue as to how to figure out whether it is "real". But like you said, the seller had (a lot of) excellent reviews, so that's a plus. And the signatures seem right. Also, I looked at the enlarged picture. It appears that they also signed the disc, unless I am looking at it wrong...? :inquisitive:

Well, based on all the autographs I have looked at, it appears legit. Especially since it has the 'Love Chris' on it - he doesn't do it a lot, but it looks very similar to other ones I've seen! Plus the reviews and return policy and supposed COA appear legit. I've seen many that say 'No Returns', which makes me think :sneaky:

YES! The disc is signed TOOO!!!! :dead: One of the reasons I got it, it's a 2-fer!

Hence you can also see the sigs look very similar to the cover sigs, so I'm thinking this is the real thing which is just TOO :awesome:

I'm going to ask the general masses... I mean, good news is, it didn't cost a ton if it ended up being fake... :dozey:

Anyway, either way I'm :dance:

Marcus, Yeah, they have to save their mouth muscles for actual singing so they can't give us a big smile. LOL

And congrats on your ebay score! Someone else from the board won signed sheet music from the boys on ebay, too. Ziggy, where are you? Did you get it framed yet?

Thanks Dianne! :thumbsup:

Bump *-*

gedc1256.jpg

I took this pic :awesome:

:stunned::shocked2::angry::veryangry2::bomb::whip::shout::evil3::furious::furious3:

:wtf:

:blank:

:bigcry:

:shame:

I'm sorry but I hate you but I envy you

^He´s so focused.:cool:

And my preferences are Will and Jonny :) No one will shoot you, Marie. Why don't the guys ever smile nicely in fan pics? They always look, well, just not quite their best. Don't they realize the impact they have on fans who meet them? They could at least give us all a nice smile, doncha think? Not that I love them any less, but still...When I met Will, he looked me in the eye and smiled directly at me...swoon...guess that's better than any pic, but geez, dudes. Show some happy teeth! :D

I guess that they just get tired of it, and it definitely depends on the fans, you know.... Its just impossible to smile when you have 30 crazy fans screaming at you :lol:

But I do agree with you that Will and Jonny are the most caring about these things... They ask your name, look at you eyes, talk to you....

They are such sweeties! :heart:

Will even noticed that I was hoarse!:D