✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I posted this in the "Show off your Coldplay" thread, but I certainly had to post it here too...

I just received this in the mail today from Anna... what a lovely surprise, I had no idea she was going to do this! :awesome:

Anna, I think you are quite the artiste... what a lovely drawing of... Will... :bomb:

2l9xxj.jpg

2wfq060.jpg

I posted this in the "Show off your Coldplay" thread, but I certainly had to post it here too...

I just received this in the mail today from Anna... what a lovely surprise, I had no idea she was going to do this! :awesome:

Anna, I think you are quite the artiste... what a lovely drawing of... Will... :bomb:

2l9xxj.jpg

2wfq060.jpg

OMG :o :kiss:

2l9xxj.jpg

2wfq060.jpg

Beautiful, beautiful!!!! Congratulations, you're an artist!!!

:will::clap:

YAY! My signed DVD came today! :awesome:

I posted the main details in the other thread, but it looks like the real deal to me. It came registered mail and I had to sign for it. They also included TWO DVD's!! The signed one AND a regular one... maybe so I don't have to play the signed one?! :lol:

DSCF3755.jpg

DSCF3754.jpg

I love how Will's siggie dominates the cover :P

I'm on cloud nine right now!! :thumbsup:

YAY! My signed DVD came today! :awesome:

I posted the main details in the other thread, but it looks like the real deal to me. It came registered mail and I had to sign for it. They also included TWO DVD's!! The signed one AND a regular one... maybe so I don't have to play the signed one?! :lol:

DSCF3755.jpg

DSCF3754.jpg

I love how Will's siggie dominates the cover :P

I'm on cloud nine right now!! :thumbsup:

Aww that's so cool! Congrats!:D

I love how on the cover Will's sig is a different color--like they knew it'd go to a Will fan:P