✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Appreciate.

Sammie

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhmm well you know what i'm talking about, the worst thing possible happended so. :( but. yeah well it's life and i just have to learn live with that.

i had my physics exam today. well at least my physics teacher is gonna be amused when he reads my answers :lol: :cool:

uhmm well you know what i'm talking about, the worst thing possible happended so. but. yeah well it's life and i just have to learn live with that.

Oh, I see :/ yeah, I'm happy u're with the attitude of overcome it. life continues and you and the other people u appreciate are alive. :)

Auch, words never seen as I always want them :confused:

Physics exam? Maybe I'll have one too

Yes, I think I'm kinda good... Just that the new teacher sometimes gets on my nerves because she doesn't know how to explain in a good way and that makes the classes boring. Some time ago we really enjoyed the physics and now... :confused: :confused: Well, At least today's exam is supossed to be easy

yeah i see :/ this was my last physics course in 3 years though. :stunned: like, we dont have it as a compulsory subject, you just have to get pass this basic course. i'm not sure if i get passed though, i have to get at least a 5 :dozey: ( like the grades are from 4 to 10 ) my former physics teacher gave me one point for writing down my name right :rolleyes: i must have sucked really hc :rolleyes: :lol: :P