🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha well.....it helps a bit maybe...I mean I always browse the same 4 sites which is boring actually...unless you have somebody to talk to, that's true...

uh I've been well....same stuff like everytime...hey I had a performance with a ska band which was real fun....standing on stage and playing the saxophon....I seriously want to have a band...but I don't know how to find one...:(

besides that there is still the same lonelyness like everytime...at NYE I became a bit sad because of that...everyone got phone calls and messages by friends, etc....I didn't..--I don't know....this stuff made me think a lot the last days...

how about you?:kiss:

haha well.....it helps a bit maybe...I mean I always browse the same 4 sites which is boring actually...unless you have somebody to talk to, that's true...

uh I've been well....same stuff like everytime...hey I had a performance with a ska band which was real fun....standing on stage and playing the saxophon....I seriously want to have a band...but I don't know how to find one...:(

besides that there is still the same lonelyness like everytime...at NYE I became a bit sad because of that...everyone got phone calls and messages by friends, etc....I didn't..--I don't know....this stuff made me think a lot the last days...

haha i know eh? Back in the day my best online buddy was thom and not once i got bored online when that mofo was online but i guess people just go away eventually which sucks cos i'd love to hear how are the friends i made online doing like in 30 years from now but that's just me.

Wow! That sounds awesome Jules! I wish i had a band too, it felt like you are part of a new family and just jamming was great but i really can't find anyone to play with.. meh i wish i could clone myself cos i can play the guitar, bass and drums , some piano and violin but too bad i can't do all that at the same time :disappointed:

ahh i totally understand you when you say that,my NYE was quite pathetic to say the least. And i think i sent a bunch of sms's to my friends before NY but never got a reply , bastards! I ran out of credit and all but i guess everyone was busy with their bf's /gf's bah.

Oh, i'm not doing much better, my gf broke up with me so you can imagine how shitty was my xmas and new year and now i'm stuck here with nothing much to do and just missing having someone but one good thing came out of this, i' got my rh addiction back haha.

boo im back!

but not for long..

your names julia?:surprised:

im julie!:wacky:

haha i know eh? Back in the day my best online buddy was thom and not once i got bored online when that mofo was online but i guess people just go away eventually which sucks cos i'd love to hear how are the friends i made online doing like in 30 years from now but that's just me.

Wow! That sounds awesome Jules! I wish i had a band too, it felt like you are part of a new family and just jamming was great but i really can't find anyone to play with.. meh i wish i could clone myself cos i can play the guitar, bass and drums , some piano and violin but too bad i can't do all that at the same time :disappointed:

ahh i totally understand you when you say that,my NYE was quite pathetic to say the least. And i think i sent a bunch of sms's to my friends before NY but never got a reply , bastards! I ran out of credit and all but i guess everyone was busy with their bf's /gf's bah.

Oh, i'm not doing much better, my gf broke up with me so you can imagine how shitty was my xmas and new year and now i'm stuck here with nothing much to do and just missing having someone but one good thing came out of this, i' got my rh addiction back haha.

hehe it would be interesting to find out what people you got to know on the net years ago are doing nowadays or in the future...who knows...maybe I have a record shop in some years and a band...and who knows maybe you'll never find out...ahhh...:bigcry:

mwha cloning would be great....I'd be my own singer and saxophone player...I'm not good enough at other instruments I guess....

damn that sounds like a real messed up NYE----mine was ok actually...we met at a friend's flat with some people and made fondue (I don't know if you know what I mean)...at 12 we went to the rhine and watched the fireworks...and then we went home again which was a mistake...everyone fell asleep except me...:dozey:

you know what's pissing me off currently is that many of my friends do have either a new gf or a new bf or dates...we've been a circle of friends where almost everyone was single....and now all those people have dates except me! I feel so lonely...esp. because my best-friend told me that I could have many dates...she said so many guys look at me when we go out and when somebody starts talking to me I dont take as a flirt but as a talk between mates...you know, I always give those guys the impression as if I already have a bf or as if I am not interested...actually I don't want that.-...well most of the time...I always fail...

another thing that makes me think a lot is that I feel so depended of my best friend...when we go to parties, etc.. she is always the one who is asked if she wants to come and then she tells me that she/we go there...this evening we wanted to go out with this guy we got to know some weeks ago...I've got the impression that he has a crush on her, but she has a bf...so he asked me and her and another girl if she should go out tonight...but she told him yesterday that she can't go out, because she doesn't have money anymore....so now we're all sitting at home...I don't get it actually... I mean we could have gone out without her....whatever...

and the fact that I started my apprenticeship makes me feel lonely, too....you know all my friends see each other at uni everyday...I only sometimes see them at evenings...but not that often...I don't know it's a strange feeling...really....I feel so "in-between":(

Hahah welcome back Julie! what are you up to? :P

im planning a surprise party for my dad.

edit; my dad just got home as i was typing that:stunned:

so now were trying to get him to leave so we can finish:lol:

hehe it would be interesting to find out what people you got to know on the net years ago are doing nowadays or in the future...who knows...maybe I have a record shop in some years and a band...and who knows maybe you'll never find out...ahhh...:bigcry:

mwha cloning would be great....I'd be my own singer and saxophone player...I'm not good enough at other instruments I guess....

damn that sounds like a real messed up NYE----mine was ok actually...we met at a friend's flat with some people and made fondue (I don't know if you know what I mean)...at 12 we went to the rhine and watched the fireworks...and then we went home again which was a mistake...everyone fell asleep except me...:dozey:

you know what's pissing me off currently is that many of my friends do have either a new gf or a new bf or dates...we've been a circle of friends where almost everyone was single....and now all those people have dates except me! I feel so lonely...esp. because my best-friend told me that I could have many dates...she said so many guys look at me when we go out and when somebody starts talking to me I dont take as a flirt but as a talk between mates...you know, I always give those guys the impression as if I already have a bf or as if I am not interested...actually I don't want that.-...well most of the time...I always fail...

another thing that makes me think a lot is that I feel so depended of my best friend...when we go to parties, etc.. she is always the one who is asked if she wants to come and then she tells me that she/we go there...this evening we wanted to go out with this guy we got to know some weeks ago...I've got the impression that he has a crush on her, but she has a bf...so he asked me and her and another girl if she should go out tonight...but she told him yesterday that she can't go out, because she doesn't have money anymore....so now we're all sitting at home...I don't get it actually... I mean we could have gone out without her....whatever...

and the fact that I started my apprenticeship makes me feel lonely, too....you know all my friends see each other at uni everyday...I only sometimes see them at evenings...but not that often...I don't know it's a strange feeling...really....I feel so "in-between":(

Awww i know what you mean, but hope we can stay in touch cos maybe i'll go visit your shop someday :P It's hard to keep track about what others are doing when you don't get to talk much boohoo :(

haha indeed! Hope you can clone dream too and send her to me along with my horse :whip:

Ahh your NYE sounds way better than mine.. i kinda spend it on the beach ... alone with strangers , pathetic i know but i was feeling way too down :disappointed:

I know the feeling, among the little circle of single friends i have, i'm the only one still single( well, i wasn't but now i am again ) and i don't mind being single but it's awful when your friends rub it how happy they are with their bf's /gf's on your face and most of them dont even have time to hang out with you anymore cos of that.

Aww don't feel liek that Jules, it eventually gets better but if you really see a guy you like , just go for it.Make sure you're not too obvious too and play hard to get , those are the little thing we guys find interesting. But hey, at least your'e doing something you like now and you're doing great! That's what matters in the end :kiss:

Oh my, Renny, this may sound stupid now but when I read how your NYE was, "After the goldrush" by Neil Young was in the background and I imagined a sad guy sitting alone at the beach between strangers....this picture was so sad that I was near tears.:uhoh:

so, my new year's eve was definitely better....:\

ahh you're so right...I do definitely get the impression that we aren't as close anymore as we were before...I mean my friends and me....we spent so much time together and now erm well...now everyone goes their own way...

haha yeah actually I always thought that guys like this hard to get thing, but somehow I think that I always act wrong....or I do always meet the wrong guys...the desperate ones...who only want to find a girl....I think they'd date ANY woman..I'm one of a 10000 in their eyes I think...so, they do not really care about me anymore when I don't show that much interest from the beginning.....

you are right...I am fine...I do something I really like....but crossing my university every morning and seeing all those students every morning really makes me feel sad...but on the other hand I always say to myself that I don't have money to study again and that history was definitely the wrong thing to do and that I can still go to university after my apprenticeship...I'm still so young..

oh I'm talking a lot...but those are the things I've been thinking about a lot...and I definitely need someone with whom I can talk about it...

I will go to bed now...have to get up early tomorrow...it was nice talking to you again Renny boy.....hope to see you soon...bye:kiss:

Oh my, Renny, this may sound stupid now but when I read how your NYE was, "After the goldrush" by Neil Young was in the background and I imagined a sad guy sitting alone at the beach between strangers....this picture was so sad that I was near tears.:uhoh:

so, my new year's eve was definitely better....:\

ahh you're so right...I do definitely get the impression that we aren't as close anymore as we were before...I mean my friends and me....we spent so much time together and now erm well...now everyone goes their own way...

haha yeah actually I always thought that guys like this hard to get thing, but somehow I think that I always act wrong....or I do always meet the wrong guys...the desperate ones...who only want to find a girl....I think they'd date ANY woman..I'm one of a 10000 in their eyes I think...so, they do not really care about me anymore when I don't show that much interest from the beginning.....

you are right...I am fine...I do something I really like....but crossing my university every morning and seeing all those students every morning really makes me feel sad...but on the other hand I always say to myself that I don't have money to study again and that history was definitely the wrong thing to do and that I can still go to university after my apprenticeship...I'm still so young..

oh I'm talking a lot...but those are the things I've been thinking about a lot...and I definitely need someone with whom I can talk about it...

I will go to bed now...have to get up early tomorrow...it was nice talking to you again Renny boy.....hope to see you soon...bye:kiss:

Well yeah, it was quite pathetic to tell the truth. My friends invited me to a

new year party to cheer me up cos i was feeling like crap but i didnt go, i kinda ran away and kept myself away from everybody that day so i escaped to a beach down south where i knew no one would be but guess what? random strangers showed up to throw a party, just great, to see them making out and having fun.. bah.

Aww but i still don't get why you arent taken! You're sweet, smart and with great taste in music! Some guys maybe don't tell you anything cos they might feel intimidated but maybe they do and you just don't notice it. Sometimes when you're so used to be alone, you cant tell when someone is actually interested in you and just let it pass.

And i'm sure you'll do great in life Jules! Chase your dream whatever it is and just be happy, that's all that matters, i know you'll make new friends too. That's how life is. Cheer up jules! I havent really met you in person but i think you're an awesome girl and i truly want you to be happy :kiss:

Have sweet dreams Jules and i hope i can see you more often! nighty :kiss:

• 3 weeks later...