🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Meteor!!!

CatDubh

nah' date=' it's just for danes...boring![/quote']

i dunno if its boring i dont know much danish bands! i love saybia though!!!

you know saybia?! Kewl...They won best album, but i dont like em that much. their front singer looks like a huge giant hamster :D Not to judge by looks, but they arent that original and exciting. But i love that you love them! :D But it's just that the new danish music isnt as good as it used to be :shrug: but there's some few who are good

i know them!! i love them!!! i have their album!

'i stay to watch you fade awaaaaaayyyy, i dream of you toniiiiight!!' :lol:

ooohhh i love that song

i also love this one!

please tell me why do birds sing when your near me!!! etc etc :D

Bono got the Humanitarian award, he accepted the award, thanking Ali and the kids and the band for being so patient and supportive. He also got 100 000 euros to give to a charity of his choice. He's chosen Concern and Goal (two different charities), adding that this amount of money is 273 years worth of salary for people he's giving it to (Africa, mostly). He got a message from Nelson Mandela (written message) read by Colin Farrell who presented the award, also got a video message from Bill Clinton.

Best Group: Edge first, but Bono interrupted him by saying: Edge, you have no time to get emotional now, then Larry invited everyone over for a cuppa to his Killiney home (which is odd coz we thought he lived in Howth). Maybe it's just a random house, you never know with him.

Also Bono presented Bob Geldof with Lifetime Achievement Award and then was casually sitting on the stairs while Geldof played a song.

Has anyone been watching Model Behaviour? Your man, the winner, Nathan Roberts is from South Africa, he also thanked U2 for all what they've done for Third World countries.

It was really really funny when they were showing the nominees for Best Group. Bono was just sitting there, staring at the screen, watching all the other nominees, they were last to be shown. His face lit up and he started cheering like a feckin eejit!

Coldplay didn't win anything :(

RHCP won two awards, Best Visiting Act and ummm... I forgot. Chad was here, the drummer, and he asked Colin if he fucked Britney now or what??

Awww, Fi, did you see Michael Leonard. THe man is a legend. I'm so sorry he's out. He was sitting between Kerry McFadden and Shane's girlfriend, what's her name, now, I dunno. Then U2 came, Paul McGuinness sat down beside Shane's girl and then Wedgie Poo, Larry, Adam and Bono. Michael jumped up and started waving to Simon CAsey and Mickey Hart, they were sittin in another section. I wasn't too far, so I could read his lips. He was madly pointing at himself, his seat then U2 repeating 'Holy fuck!' LMAO

We saw Simply Red, Tom Jones, Phil Coultrane, Sinead O'Connor, Brian Kennedy, Samantha Mumba, Six (eek!), BOB GELDOF, The Thrills, Alabama 3 and Westlife performing.

And then I partied together with your man from Jackass, the one without a shirt all the time, Tom Jones, Westlife, Chad, Mickey Hart and Simon Casey, Bob Geldof, BP Fallon, Phil Coultrane, etc. I thought I was dreaming.

Oh, I'm in the media now, easy to get press tickets everywhere :)

nah' date=' it's just for danes...boring![/quote']

i dunno if its boring i dont know much danish bands! i love saybia though!!!

you know saybia?! Kewl...They won best album, but i dont like em that much. their front singer looks like a huge giant hamster :D Not to judge by looks, but they arent that original and exciting. But i love that you love them! :D But it's just that the new danish music isnt as good as it used to be :shrug: but there's some few who are good

i know them!! i love them!!! i have their album!

'i stay to watch you fade awaaaaaayyyy, i dream of you toniiiiight!!' :lol:

ooohhh i love that song

i also love this one!

please tell me why do birds sing when your near me!!! etc etc :D

aawww, love that one, so happy!

chad smith was there???????????????? yay for the rhcp! um where did the awards take place?

Answer 1., Yeah, he was there. Nice guy, I had a drink with him at the aftershow-party ;)

Answer 2., Dublin, Eire