✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Meteor!!!

CatDubh

OMG!!!! I'm going to the Meteor Awards. VIP ticket, VIP party, press pass... *dies*

Coldplay are nominated too. Best live act and Chris for best international male. I doubt they'll be there, but hopefully I get to meet the sick one with the syndrome (Bono, that is)

:D :D :D

OMG!!!! I'm going to the Meteor Awards. VIP ticket, VIP party, press pass... *dies*

Coldplay are nominated too. Best live act and Chris for best international male. I doubt they'll be there, but hopefully I get to meet the sick one with the syndrome (Bono, that is)

chris for best international male? isnt that a bit strange...? he's in a band but is seen as solo sometimes. which country is it in?

YAY for VIP!!!

you're JOKING!!

how the hell did u manage that one!!!

hav fun!!! and hope u get to meet bono!! woooooohooooooooo!!! :D :D :D :o :-D :D :D :D

nah' date=' it's just for danes...boring![/quote']

i dunno if its boring i dont know much danish bands! i love saybia though!!!

you know saybia?! Kewl...They won best album, but i dont like em that much. their front singer looks like a huge giant hamster :D Not to judge by looks, but they arent that original and exciting. But i love that you love them! :D But it's just that the new danish music isnt as good as it used to be :shrug: but there's some few who are good

you know saybia?! Kewl...They won best album, but i dont like em that much. their front singer looks like a huge giant hamster :D Not to judge by looks, but they arent that original and exciting. But i love that you love them! :D But it's just that the new danish music isnt as good as it used to be :shrug: but there's some few who are good

i know them!! i love them!!! i have their album!

i know them!! i love them!!! i have their album!

'i stay to watch you fade awaaaaaayyyy, i dream of you toniiiiight!!' :lol: