✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does your 'username' mean?

berrywoman

I have fluffy orangy-black fur' date=' rush about all over the place and like playing with fire. Hence the name :cool:[/quote']

You like to play with fire? What kind of example does that set to Coldplaying young-uns? Shame on you!! :angry:

:P

if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen :angry:

:P

I'm not in the kitchen, you started it in my shed, nooooooooooooooooo not my hoe :cry:

you should know me by now, I call a spade a spade :sneaky:

:surprised:

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping to record a couple of mine too! But I'm too embarrassed to show my band mates anything I write' date=' so we end up playing nothing. :/[/quote']

i want to be in a band :cry:

i can play guitar, piano and sing :wink3:

pm me if u wana b a rock star with me :D

I was onced called the 'themusiclover' cause I love my music. Then some guy came on called 'musiclover' and I become confused and jelous as I was getting confused with me posts. I then went on to call my self by my real name 'daryl' but then things got a bit on top with it. So I went on to 'bart' my present name, a pet name given to me by people that looked after me when I was young. :)

It was... cause he was real popular on here... and I was always unsure who people were speaking with. I sent him a PM telling him to change his name, but then I relasised I was being imumature.. so I apoligised and now he is a mate I talk to every now and again.