✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does your 'username' mean?

berrywoman

yes indeed mine is my real name, well for the most part legally it's jaclyn but thats just nit pickin, i go by jackie all the time, i only have to put jaclyn on offical crap and have to fuss with class rosters under that

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea and i'm a bit mad, about a boy was supposed to be on abc tonight but noooooo :surprised: they freakin didn't feel like stickin to the tvguide and put on gray's anatomy or whatever that new show is i don't know i turned it off in digust

oh shit...gray's anatomy....i saw its premier...that's a good show! :)

and well, I've seen About a Boy. it s a really awesome movie! hope you like it when you see it. it kinda makes fun of vegetarians toward the end, but oh well. i'm a veggie, but i thot it was funny.

yea i've seen it before too and i loved it, thats why i was hoping for a re-watch but alas the television mogals are Superior and rule over my life and say, "no fun this weekend we will allow no good programming, hardy har har.. :devilish: " maybe it's all for the better that way i couldn't put off doing my homework for another 2hrs right? :idea2: oh wait :dozey: i'm on here procrasinating instead........ :lol:

Mine's no big mystery... I so love Coldplay, thought that Parachutes was a great album/song, which totally describes how I'd like to be, and that Gentle's a great adjective for it. So there you have it... Gentleparachute :blush:

And hey look... I'm a parachutist now, exactly where I belong :D

i always liked the ring that "Ok Computer" had to it, and really wanted my name to be okplayer, but it's already an organization that i found out about thanks to ben kinney's from incubus's t-shirt. well i was learning about the classical appeals in writing: logos, ethos, and pathos; in my critical thinking class, and after hearing my teacher just tear up how unnecessary pathos was, i thought of instances in writing when pathos was ok to use, alas, we have okpathos