✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alfie

Sweet One

will be seeing it in about 11 days when i go to see my b/f, perhaps not a good idea, going to see it with him, as i will be drooling at the screen the whole time

i'll let y'all know what i thought of it

well the actual content of the film is sort of 'for' blokes, but the eye candy is DEFINITELY for the ladies! :wink3: :wink3:

do you know if you take the F out of Alfie and put a B, you'll get Albie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

how did i know you were gonna say something like that? :rolleyes: :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

will be seeing it in about 11 days when i go to see my b/f, perhaps not a good idea, going to see it with him, as i will be drooling at the screen the whole time

well the actual content of the film is sort of 'for' blokes, but the eye candy is DEFINITELY for the ladies! :wink3: :wink3:

part from practically naked sienna miller *way too much flesh* :stunned: :stunned:

part from practically naked sienna miller *way too much flesh* :stunned: :stunned:

yeah. yuck. :confused:

ñammmmm ñammmmm ñammmmm....JUDE LAW....this man is so fuc*ing gorgeous!.... :blush: ...and the city NY....oh...my fav.... :cool:

MEN: you should DEFO go to see this movie...is a gud lesson for you to learn!... :wink3: ... :cool: