✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How Old Were You.....?

Sweet One

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always feel like such a freak. take last night as an example, people making out everywhere and we played spin the bottle, i refused to take part cos i couldn't bear the thought of a)making out in front of everyone and b)having my first with someone i neither like nor know :/

awww

Ali, that's not called freak, but a really beautiful thing/gesture. you should feel good about that....we all get peer pressure to do stuff, but if it doesn't feel right, you should be able to stand-up to your own convictions, and am glad you did! :cool:

*hugs*

:kiss: (on the cheeks) :D

i always feel like such a freak. take last night as an example' date=' people making out everywhere and we played spin the bottle, i refused to take part cos i couldn't bear the thought of a)making out in front of everyone and b)having my first with someone i neither like nor know :/[/quote']

Nah that's good...I had my first in a game of spin the bottle and I regret it majorly, I was extremely under the influence though. :confused: :/

I've learnt my lesson since :)

i always feel like such a freak. take last night as an example, people making out everywhere and we played spin the bottle, i refused to take part cos i couldn't bear the thought of a)making out in front of everyone and b)having my first with someone i neither like nor know

Same here Ali, i hate spin the bottle and yeh making out in front of everyone :/ . Whenever my mates are playing i decide not to and they respect me for that :cool:

i always feel like such a freak. take last night as an example, people making out everywhere and we played spin the bottle, i refused to take part cos i couldn't bear the thought of a)making out in front of everyone and b)having my first with someone i neither like nor know

Same here Ali, i hate spin the bottle and yeh making out in front of everyone :/ . Whenever my mates are playing i decide not to and they respect me for that :cool:

lol doesnt that suck...i dunno, now 20, lol even spin the bottle doesnt seem so bad nowadays...

then again...

actually....

hmmm

i may need to consider that :embarrased:

spin the bottle is a great game only if you play it with lots of cool girls :lol:

I'd play spin the bottle with any girls on here for example :D

Same here Ali, i hate spin the bottle and yeh making out in front of everyone . Whenever my mates are playing i decide not to and they respect me for that

i played spin the bottle with my sisters mates and there 3 years older than me

happiest day of my life :D :P :P :P :P :P

spin the bottle is a great game only if you play it with lots of cool girls

I'd play spin the bottle with any girls on here for example

i'll play it with you :sneaky: