✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Thirteen Senses

Hicksy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I wasn't that overly impressed on their album, though Into The Fire and Gone are very good.

However, I saw them at the Cockpit in Leeds and they were superb, one of the best live shows I've seen. Go see them even if you don't have the album. Pity their current tour goes absolutely no-where near me, maybe I'll see them at V.

I finally got the album :nice:

i had downloaded but finally buy it at least :lips:

there were such long time i had not been impressed and please with music

it's an orgasm musical :smartass::

from A to Z :dead2:

Will south voice is just amazing (if i could sing like that :tongue:)

Léa's rating: 10

berry good

am i doing too much? they abselutely deserve IT :laugh3:

I saw them live on sunday :D damn amazing i must say!!! I had been a fan of theirs for a few months as well so i was looking forward to it loads!!! They are on tour so I'd recommend grabbing a ticket whilst they're still cheap.

They had 2 support acts:

The Aviators: Shit. No two ways about it, they were pompus up their own arse and their first song was named after the band itself. Knobbers.

Leaves: Actually a more maturer version of Thirteen Senses. Check out http://www.leaves.tv they're AMAZING!!! This band are for anyone who likes radiohead. They are from iceland and have totally unpronouncable names but they rock bigtime! They're new album is out soon and I'm gonna be in line to get it! I would seriously recommend keeping an eye on them as they are pushing the boundries of music like radiohead are but in a different direction which is fresh! On stage you could tell they have musical experiance, enjoy what they are doing and have a mstermind behind the operation (I believe it to be the guitarist as i thought he was the singer when he first came on because he looked like the most confident and centre of the band!)

Anyway I rambled sorry! But if you're like me and love to bite into fresh music check out thirteen senses and leaves (but STAY CLEAR of the Aviators, pure crap!!! :P)

after hearing Into The Fire i thought the album could be really good' date=' but ITF is really the only stand out song.[/quote']

Gone is another good song.

and i think they're different from Franz Ferdinand :cool:

Leaves: Actually a more maturer version of Thirteen Senses. Check out http://www.leaves.tv they're AMAZING!!! This band are for anyone who likes radiohead. They are from iceland and have totally unpronouncable names but they rock bigtime!

they are rather good.

not a patch on thirteen senses. this album is probably the best debut album i have heard since Parchutes. Thats how highly i think of it. History is amazing. Every track is brilliantly done, the production is of the highest quality. also, anyone comparing them to franz can stop cos they are practically opposite ends of the indie genre. and thus not compatible for such comparison. lots of big words used there... well done me.... :D

Albums like thirteen senses' come along once in a blue moon and I don't understand why there isn't more fuss over them when crap like the cheeky girls can hit the charts but record companies won't advertise 101% decent bands like thirteen senses! Their climb may be slow but it will be worth it! Does anyone know if they've started work on a second album and how it's coming along/when it will be released? (Yes I'm impatient :P )

• 10 months later...