✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 20 heads real bloody heads perhaps! they dont know what they are missing! last time one of my classmates asked me what song was i humming, i said C'mere by Interpol. he looked flushed as if i had asked him if he has had an hour long conversation with an alien! :stunned:

wow! how many banks avs!!! :o :D

ZU...your av...my gosh...is beautiful! ...I want it!

I know... I feel like I´m kinda betraying to my loved Guy, but I just love this pic... :P even so.. .I have a pic of Guy in my signature.. just because I cannot abandon him.. :D

Camille... just THANKS!!! I actually tried to download it from the msb of Interpol, but I spent 3 hours doing it the last friday and nothing!! thanks really!! :cool:

blue monday: Zu

I know.. :rolleyes: is just...

by the way, I did say that Sam was a little bit diva, and I was wrong, I was confusing him with Carlos.... oops.. :embarrased: Sam actually is very very nice indeed...

ok. Carlos D... I read an interview when he said: "I´m an extraordinary person" and that he didnt understand why the extraordinary persons can´t say that they are actually extraordinary.. that they must accept it and embrace it.. and wel.. egrr.. I dont know.. hehe. .but I dont like carlos d... I guess he´s a good bass player, but he seems a little bit snob for me... and I dont like him, a t all...

I might be wrong even so... :rolleyes: hehe... but I was just curious... **runs in case mildred get upset by my commentary and starts to throwing stones on my face**

:)

going going gone;Zu

:lol: good to know!! but actually, I think is kinda interesting the fact that many girls find him very attractive... probably because he looks a little bit evil, and we always love the "bad boys!" :P

do you like the others? I mean, the way they look...¿?

going going gone:Zu

Carlos get a bad rep... he's not really all that snobby.... I think you just have to know when to give a celebrity his/her space. I was sooooo nervous when I met Carlos... my hands were literally shaking... but I think he sensed that.. and was super sweet to me. :blush:

Yeaah, Interpol again! Have U been to their last show? :cry: Last show, geez...

edited: sorry, i've checked this thread....lucky U.... :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

and now: oh she's bad....

Carlos get a bad rep... he's not really all that snobby.... I think you just have to know when to give a celebrity his/her space. I was sooooo nervous when I met Carlos... my hands were literally shaking... but I think he sensed that.. and was super sweet to me. :blush:

yeah...maybe is that... and I´m glad he was nice with you... is always better if your favorite band is nice with you... because otherwise... :cry:

and of course he´s sooooo fine... :D

...Zu

fine? what to see fine?

011.jpg

isnt he gorgeous ladies?*drooling*

:o God... I love this pic... he looks... *big sign without words*

more paulito

010.jpg

this flesh and bone... is noone home:Zu