✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

for me smoke was meaningless...pointless...til last year...now I´ve been smoking so much!...I feel like I need it...and I know is bad but I like it!...ha!... :cool:

and Paul in some way...has been a guru!... :P

I don't feel like I need it.. but I do like it.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for me smoke was meaningless...pointless...til last year...now I´ve been smoking so much!...I feel like I need it...and I know is bad but I like it!...ha!... :cool:

and Paul in some way...has been a guru!... :P

I don't feel like I need it.. but I do like it.

dammit...Im so scrubed up! :confused:

but it is all about sex... lol Paul is obsessed! He's a little pervert!!! Name me one song that you think isn't about sex... and I'll show the sexual ineuendo...

no, im not arguing you about sexual innuendo in interpol songs, every single one of them "can" be about sex. however, it might not be the only meaning.

is like saying, "mmm, im satisfied" it doesnt only have a sexual connotation...there's about 500 ways you can take that line.

that is the reason why i mainly asked last time, what did some songs meant, although, i had a pretty good idea, i was hoping to find other points of view.

try this experiment:show the lyrics of EVIL to someone who hasnt heard of them....see what they think and how they interpret it...trust me, you'll be suprised.. :stunned:

I hope you know that me saying all their lyrics are about sex is an ongoing joke amongst Interpolians.. lol they very well mean something else.. but to me.. its all about sex. To Paul they may mean sex.. and other things.. but the truth of the matter is.. we may never know... tis the way Paul wants it to be. ;)

since im a new fan, its hard for me to get all the jokes among interpolians...im always on the IMB and there are many things im just like...huh? hopefully i'll catch on quick!!!! anyways....about the sex thing, last time i read something about paul and his lyrics, to him, they are about sex.....or are they? :wink3: who knows?... :sneaky:

mmmmm sex! haha!! Paul is a previe.. I think thats why he has so many fans! hahah no seriously.. its what makes him such a great writer. Its like you said... they can be interpeted to many ways... its a mystery.. and thats why (in my opinion) they're such a great band. :heart:

mmmmm sex! haha!! Paul is a previe.. I think thats why he has so many fans! hahah no seriously.. its what makes him such a great writer. Its like you said... they can be interpeted to many ways... its a mystery.. and thats why (in my opinion) they're such a great band. :heart:

EXACTLY!!

i can't see the image J.:(

berrywoman wrote:

Sienna wrote:

berrywoman wrote:

but it is all about sex... lol Paul is obsessed! He's a little pervert!!! Name me one song that you think isn't about sex... and I'll show the sexual ineuendo...

no, im not arguing you about sexual innuendo in interpol songs, every single one of them "can" be about sex. however, it might not be the only meaning.

is like saying, "mmm, im satisfied" it doesnt only have a sexual connotation...there's about 500 ways you can take that line.

that is the reason why i mainly asked last time, what did some songs meant, although, i had a pretty good idea, i was hoping to find other points of view.

try this experiment:show the lyrics of EVIL to someone who hasnt heard of them....see what they think and how they interpret it...trust me, you'll be suprised..

I hope you know that me saying all their lyrics are about sex is an ongoing joke amongst Interpolians.. lol they very well mean something else.. but to me.. its all about sex. To Paul they may mean sex.. and other things.. but the truth of the matter is.. we may never know... tis the way Paul wants it to be.

since im a new fan, its hard for me to get all the jokes among interpolians...im always on the IMB and there are many things im just like...huh? hopefully i'll catch on quick!!!! anyways....about the sex thing, last time i read something about paul and his lyrics, to him, they are about sex.....or are they? who knows?...

ok i read this and i was just :o :uhoh: then i was then :thinking:

:rolleyes: then :blush: :wink3: :sneaky:

:lol: :lol: i'm also kinda new to the interpolian jokes but i hope this is not really a joke :wink3: i really need to dive deeper into their lyrics me thinks :idea2:

hehe.. I think is not 100% about sex but is like 50 or 60%... and I love it! :wink3: :lol: :P

Camille, can I ask you something? Is just, I´ve been checking the paul community and I read about this crazy dictator moderator... at the beggining I thought it was the one on the Interpol forum.. but then I realize is probably not... is the same "girl"... or there´s dictators in every interpol place in this world?!! :P

the song of today: stella was a diver... sooo good! :sneaky:

this is the.. day of my life:Zu