Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

camuuuuuuuuu...you and your sex!... :rolleyes:

ha...what are you telling everybody songs are about sex!?.... :stunned: sex is the sailing thing and ocean ...and sea!...and dont sleep...and....ok...loads of things are about sex...but love aussi! :D

but it is all about sex... lol Paul is obsessed! He's a little pervert!!! Name me one song that you think isn't about sex... and I'll show the sexual ineuendo...

Paul is a public pervert. Har har har. Anyway, how about A Time to Be So Small?

but it is all about sex... lol Paul is obsessed! He's a little pervert!!! Name me one song that you think isn't about sex... and I'll show the sexual ineuendo...

no, im not arguing you about sexual innuendo in interpol songs, every single one of them "can" be about sex. however, it might not be the only meaning.

is like saying, "mmm, im satisfied" it doesnt only have a sexual connotation...there's about 500 ways you can take that line.

that is the reason why i mainly asked last time, what did some songs meant, although, i had a pretty good idea, i was hoping to find other points of view.

try this experiment:show the lyrics of EVIL to someone who hasnt heard of them....see what they think and how they interpret it...trust me, you'll be suprised.. :stunned:

bigfriggindeal2003.jpg

I love that pic.

he makes me want to smoke so much!

I love when Im at some place and suddenly Interpol sounds in a light atmosphere!...love to hear Paul in my fav places!

same here...love the photo...i don't know if it's Paul's eyes or something else, but he makes smoking look so sexy.

Btw, Joyce...did you visit NYC recently (based on avatar)? Was it your first time?

bigfriggindeal2003.jpg

I love that pic.

he makes me want to smoke so much!

I love when Im at some place and suddenly Interpol sounds in a light atmosphere!...love to hear Paul in my fav places!

same here...love the photo...i don't know if it's Paul's eyes or something else, but he makes smoking look so sexy.

Btw, Joyce...did you visit NYC recently (based on avatar)? Was it your first time?

Yes I went last weekend...was my first time and it was awesome!...AWESOME :cool: ...my fav city in the whole world...I love Greenwich Village and Soho...where I spend most of my time...in bars and pubs! :D

are you from NY?

^^hehe.. not even Paul Banks could convince me that smooking is something good.. .he makes me actually think that, as the cigarrette will ruin his beauty, I have to fight against smoking.. even more.. :P

good pics! thanks...

this flesh and bone... is noone home:Zu

^oh, no, smoking is against nature, morals, well-being, health...ah...the list could go on forever. im the type of person that will stand up to smokers for smoking close to me, or in areas that they shouldnt! i hate it!

but, that's why i feel so strange whenever i see paul smoking... it looks sexy and very elegant...but at the same time makes me sooooooooooooo sad!

a very nice individual like paul, is wasting his voice, his brain, his lungs....ahh

can you imagine interpol without paul's voice!!!!!???????? :stunned: :stunned:

no, im not arguing you about sexual innuendo in interpol songs, every single one of them "can" be about sex. however, it might not be the only meaning.

is like saying, "mmm, im satisfied" it doesnt only have a sexual connotation...there's about 500 ways you can take that line.

that is the reason why i mainly asked last time, what did some songs meant, although, i had a pretty good idea, i was hoping to find other points of view.

try this experiment:show the lyrics of EVIL to someone who hasnt heard of them....see what they think and how they interpret it...trust me, you'll be suprised.. :stunned:

I hope you know that me saying all their lyrics are about sex is an ongoing joke amongst Interpolians.. lol they very well mean something else.. but to me.. its all about sex. To Paul they may mean sex.. and other things.. but the truth of the matter is.. we may never know... tis the way Paul wants it to be. ;)