✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!

Guy'sChick

im reallll anoyed now because bein moderator of this forum i wanted to make a good birthday thread but my internet hasnt been working and ive been using my friends computer... :cry: ...

and now someone else made a thread and im crap!

aaaaaaaw *feels sorry for self*

:(

Yay! Happy Birthday Chris! No wonder today is such a good day...

Your avatar is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :-D

And even though I already congratulated the old boy in the "Countdown..." thread earlier today, I do it once more:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :birthday:

A gift that can't be bought

Wow...26, huh? Well I hope he makes the most of today and that he feels extra special! :D

My gift to him is loyal support. He's brought us the gift of music, from his talented fingers on the keys to his soothing voice. Happy Birthday, and many more. :)

Re: A gift that can't be bought

Wow...26, huh? Well I hope he makes the most of today and that he feels extra special! :D

My gift to him is loyal support. He's brought us the gift of music, from his talented fingers on the keys to his soothing voice. Happy Birthday, and many more. :)

Very good gift....

Welcome to the board avid_euphoria!!!! I'm Laura! :)

lol christ! :lol:

UHOH....happy belated birthday CHris.....l didnt really know how to use this site all that well...and now l feel so bad :cry: me's sorry ....but l hope you have a WONDERFUL today....a day after your birthday....cuz whats the point of ONLY Having a happy BIRTHDAY...and NOT having a happy day-after??? ;) ....so HAVE A HAPPY DAY-AFTER chris!! :D