✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Are you proud???

Sternly

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what OMG means' date=' but i'm definately sad :cry: We have some bars who thinks they are pubs, i dont really think they are :shrug: you have to have a special mood :D But they are cosy i guess[/quote']

OMG-means OH MY GOD!

I would love to live where there are no pubs!

Only 'cos I'm a reformed alcoholic...and very happy about it I might add! :lol: I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I dont know what OMG means' date=' but i'm definately sad :cry: We have some bars who thinks they are pubs, i dont really think they are :shrug: you have to have a special mood :D But they are cosy i guess[/quote']

OMG-means OH MY GOD!

Only 'cos I'm a reformed alcoholic...and very happy about it I might add! :lol: I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

yeah i figured that when i left the computer :D If you are a reformed alcoholic, then this threads' title really caunts. Are you proud? I hope you are, good work girly! :-D

OMG-means OH MY GOD!

yeah i figured that when i left the computer :D If you are a reformed alcoholic, then this threads' title really caunts. Are you proud? I hope you are, good work girly! :-D

Thankyou!

Yeah I am proud ..and more importantly so are my kids!

*big hugs*

aaww' date=' how nice, good luck keeping it up *thombs up*[/quote']Thankyou...it's not difficult anymore now I'm like I was when I was a kid & really simple things make me happy..like sunshine, music & that darlin-Chris-boy! ;)

that's so nice, cause we live in a beautiful world :D