✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

To all those in university....

Sweet One

Yeah, I'm graduating a year behind all my friends. They're all from Quebec so they only have to do 3 years of school because they did CEGEP. But all my friends are telling me to fast track so that I can graduate with them, but there's no way in hell that's happening. I lightened my course load this semester to 4 classes instead of 5 (which is what I did for both semesters last year and was fine) but man, it's still crazy.

I have to take 2 french credits before I graduate and I haven't even done one yet. Better get on that. :lol:

What David said...

...I am wiser than Yoda and Chef Boyarde combined :cool: :lol:

a degree is a degree

well unless you're talking about medicine....I don't want no lawyer messing with my brain...they already mess with your wallet.... :lol:

well, I havent finished reading this thread.. but my advice to you is don't give up. If writing is something you love to do.. stick to it. The rewards in the end will be all worth it. I too was a journalism major.. and all i can say is that I wish I had finished. I know I'll go back and continue.. its just a matter of 'finance' that I'm not there now. But, writing is what I love to do.. go with your gut.. and dont let your 'frustration' get the better of you. It'll be worth it in the end.. if its truely what yu were meant to do.

Thanks Camille!! And kudos to Ian for giving you your name title. :kiss:

aww thank you dear... :kiss: yeah, I just noticed that the other day! lol anytime dear... ;)