✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Writer's block....

Sweet One

Ok Laura, here's my tip. :P

Grab a pen and a piece of paper, take 2 minutes and write down every word and idea that pops into your head for 2 minutes. Don't filter anything out..and then when 2 minutes is up, pick a few items off of your list that might be interesting to expand on and try to write about them. It usually works for me :)

hey is it gay if guys wear white belts?

my mom said it was but i differ...

I like guys who wear white belts. :)

Grab a pen and a piece of paper, take 2 minutes and write down every word and idea that pops into your head for 2 minutes. Don't filter anything out..and then when 2 minutes is up, pick a few items off of your list that might be interesting to expand on and try to write about them. It usually works for me

sounds promising enough. Thanks Jess! :kiss:

I don't know if I've ever had writers block. :confused: Jess' advice was really good.

I usually just sit there staring at a wall for two hours until something pops up in my mind. Or I discuss the topic with someone else for a while.. and maybe I'll end up getting ideas from the discussion. Brainstorm brainstorm.

Usually, I suffer from acute procrastination, so I don't have time for writer's block. :lol:

ugh! I hate writers block.. but my suggestion isnt a very healthy one.. nor is is leagal... in my country.. but if I were in say... oh, lets see... Amsterdam.. I would never get writers block.. :cool:

thats what usually helps me. :) that or the writing random thoughts on a page.