✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Religious dilemma

Ambergris

To be honest I do not execrate at all actions most of you condemn as terrorism. Look, I don't think people who do and participate in that kind of things just want to be evil or kill people. I think if they're doing it is cause they're feeling menaced or attacked, somehow their fervently beliefs are being corrupted, outraged. PEOPLE IS DYING FOR THEIR FAITH! Obviously something is not going okay

I think instead condemn those acts, people should be wondering the reason of them, DIALOGUE, LOOK FOR A SOLUTION. NEVER WAR SUPPORTING DEATH

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the way we looked at it in my international relations class is as the following...

Man is inherently evil.

Because man is evil he knows that other men are evil thus he is motivated by fear.What gives man comfort is heartfelt connections because in participating in interdependence other men have less of a reason to commit evil deeds against man. Thus interdependence is what man strives for because it offers protection and self worth in a lonely world. Yet man has to be willing to pay a price for protection and self worth and that ultimately comes in the form of self sacrifice...

I like Judaism :D

I have a fascination for Jews :)

and I've been, as I see it, blessed in the sense that I have had contact with quite a lot of religions and 'branches' (like Christians, Baptists, Mormons, Shöensttat, Jews, Jehova's Wistness, Prebisterans, Aglicans, Evangelics) so, you get to be very tolerant about subjects as delicated as religion.

To be honest, unless you are a Jew, I don't care your religion. I talk to people not religions; a religion might be the path of your life, but your actions and what you say are much more impostants for me. Thant's my humble opinion :ol: