✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Religious dilemma

Ambergris

Idiot, u can invade a country legally when it's just about defence. The Human Rights say it!!! pointless UN resolutions? I'm just tired about you and u're dammit country who always acts for its interests no matter if can go agains't the sovereignty of other nations just because can do it!!! Latin america, Asia and Africa know it perfectly, all the word cannot be that blind!!!

The revolution of oppressed proletariat will come someday!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao, dude i didn't know you were so funny.

first of all, concering the 1993 WTC bombing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_bombing

so you're "information" is correct and mine isn't?

oooooook :lol:

what has a religion done to me?

killed countless numbers of my countrymen... that's all :idea2:

and for the record, that information i posted wasn't on the web

yeah the revolution of the proletariat did happen... don't you read your propaganda history books? or did you forget about that little thing called the Russian Revolution? :lol: look what happened with that .... :idea2:

If you look for the bad in mankind and expect to find it, you surely will.

-Abraham Lincoln

hahahha i can't believe someone is denying the world trade center was bombed in 1993.... that's just like... i don't know.... beyond ignorance

What about USA's president George Bush? he's catholic too and is sending millions of soilders to fight and invade other country illegally.

I don´t mean to get into the subject, cause religion is something I don´t discuss, but isn´t president Bush a Metodist ?

^ "a few loud extremists" that torure, slaughter, rape, decapitate, execute and literally dismantle tenss of thousands people all in the name of their god; "Allah!" but we should give an equal opportunity to everyone, right, mr. canada?

What about USA's president George Bush? he's catholic too and is sending millions of soilders to fight and invade other country illegally.

I don´t mean to get into the subject, cause religion is something I don´t discuss, but isn´t president Bush a Metodist ?

no, he's christian, you're both wrong

;)

I really don't see how thats different than what Christians did during the Crusades.

Pick any religion and there will always be extremists who warp the ideology of that religion. I don't know why you're so hung up on Islam. And tell me why should we hate Islam because of a few bad seeds? How is this different than hating all germans because of Hitler, or all americans because of Bush?

Oh, by the way, Methodist is a denomination of Christian.

link

And Dubya is a methodist. http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/soap172.shtml

the point of the christian crusades were to rescue the Holy Land from the Turks so that christians could go on pilgrimages there. christians are being oppressed and attacked; churches and holy places are being defiled by muslim turks, but mr. canada over here is pissing his pants because people are defending themselves.

it's remarkable that you can justify the inhumane slaughter of tens of thousands of innocent women and children by saying "christians did it 1000 years ago!"

that's the point. you are taking one sicko's actions and generalizing. if you think islam = saddam and vice versa you better go home and sleep. ok i expect you now to argue with islamic terrorism, those are extremists,

every religion has those pathetic bastards.

those terrorists might justify their actions by saying its in the name of Allah etc but listen to those real muslims defining what jihad really means. you got to analyze your ideas and mentality my friend.

in your oh so great nation there's something called the christian right and unfortunately its on the rise since 9/11. exploiting an american tragedy in order to spread pathetic views is the sad reality.

it's easy to see one side of the coin without the other, but you can't expect to argue successfully with such foundations.

hey i'm a muslim extremist, i strap a bomb on my back and go into a pizza parlor and kill 5 people and i get 1000 virigins and all the wine i want in heaven... all in the name of Allah!

:( I'm just sad of how intolerant can people be about other's points of view, even in religions!!! religions like Islamic are millennial ones. The religion is one of the purest expression of humanity and you, again with your "fantastic" comments that always surprise me tried to reduce it to that: a foolish comment just because you don't know anything else about it besides the fact some people is bad and is in war with ur country is promoting.

true that steppenwolf....as for the author of this thread I would just like to say that every religion has its pros and cons when it comes down to it though you have to decide which explanation of the human experience coincides the most with what you have experienced and gained in life. Or you have to be willing to say that no religion is really satiable...