✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Travis

lucyinthesky

Any Travis fans here? I love them ... they're one of my favourite bands. :D

Bryana

I love them...I have all their albums.....the song that really caught me was "Writing to Reach You"...

"what's a wonderwall, anyway??"... :lol: :lol: I love Fran...he's a cutie..

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love them...I have all their albums.....the song that really caught me was "Writing to Reach You"...

Oh wow, we must be twins. :-D "Writing to Reach You" was the one that got me hooked on the band. And I love Fran ... he's so cute. :)

Bryana

Oh wow, we must be twins. :-D "Writing to Reach You" was the one that got me hooked on the band. And I love Fran ... he's so cute. :)

Bryana

Well, we're both from Toronto, so we must be twins...Hello Twin!! :D :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Well' date=' we're both from Toronto, so we must be twins...Hello Twin!! :D :lol:[/quote']

I love your signature, by the way. Norah fan, eh? Me too. And judging from your username ... do you like Sarah Slean too?

One last question (yes, this feels like 20 questions, LOL) ... is that Phantom Planet on your avatar? I've heard such good things about them. :)

So yeah, we must be twins. ;)

Bryana

Well' date=' we're both from Toronto, so we must be twins...Hello Twin!! :D :lol:[/quote']

I love your signature, by the way. Norah fan, eh? Me too. And judging from your username ... do you like Sarah Slean too?

One last question (yes, this feels like 20 questions, LOL) ... is that Phantom Planet on your avatar? I've heard such good things about them. :)

So yeah, we must be twins. ;)

Bryana

Hi Bryana!!! I am a Norah fan...I think she's awesome..her voice is incredible. WOW!!! Yes! I am a Sarah Slean fan, I don't think many caught on to that b/c they don't know her...except Mathieu on the official board... :D

Yes!! That is Phantom Planet!! Do you like them??? You should really listen to their album, "The Guest"..it's excellent....I saw them when I saw Incubus in Hamilton, and they totally rocked!! That's when I started to like them, actually..

Do you have MSN?? :)

Hi Bryana!!! I am a Norah fan...I think she's awesome..her voice is incredible. WOW!!! Yes! I am a Sarah Slean fan, I don't think many caught on to that b/c they don't know her...except Mathieu on the official board... :D

Yes!! That is Phantom Planet!! Do you like them??? You should really listen to their album, "The Guest"..it's excellent....I saw them when I saw Incubus in Hamilton, and they totally rocked!! That's when I started to like them, actually..

I do. :D Mine is under my Hotmail email address: [email protected]. What's yours? :)

Norah's such a talent ... I didn't end up buying tickets to her shows here in Toronto in July though. I'm trying to save money since I just spent around $100 on my Coldplay and Chantal Kreviazuk tickets. :)

Did you catch Sarah Slean's set at Winterfest two weekends ago? And I've only heard a bit of Phantom Planet's stuff ... any recommendations?

Bryana

I do. :D Mine is under my Hotmail email address: [email protected]. What's yours? :)

Norah's such a talent ... I didn't end up buying tickets to her shows here in Toronto in July though. I'm trying to save money since I just spent around $100 on my Coldplay and Chantal Kreviazuk tickets. :)

Did you catch Sarah Slean's set at Winterfest two weekends ago? And I've only heard a bit of Phantom Planet's stuff ... any recommendations?

Bryana

Hey!! I'll add you to my list...my name's Laura (if you didn't know that..)...

Norah is such a talent...How are your seats for the the Coldplay show?? I have to give my ticket away (if you wanna know why, refer to the thread "I am Sad" on the general forum)...but anywhoo...

You're going to see Chantal Kreviazuk????? That is sooo awesome...do you know if tickets are still available?? I really want to see her..i've loved her since she first came out...

I did not catch Sarah Slean's set...but she's awesome..i saw her perform at the Genie awards or something like that...she was great.. If you want some good recommendations for Phantom Planet download the songs:

- anthem

- one ray of sunlight

- lonely day

- always on my mind..

This should start you off on PP...they're great songs... Talk to you soon!!!

:D

i loooooooove travis!!! i'm on a travis high lately cause i just bought the live in glasgow dvd' date=' it's sooooo good! :) :) i really hope they tour the US this year sometime i'd love to see them live.[/quote']

I'd love to see them live too!! Come to Toronto Travis!!!

Hi Laura!! My name's Laura too.... :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hey!! I'll add you to my list...my name's Laura (if you didn't know that..)...

Norah is such a talent...How are your seats for the the Coldplay show?? I have to give my ticket away (if you wanna know why, refer to the thread "I am Sad" on the general forum)...but anywhoo...

You're going to see Chantal Kreviazuk????? That is sooo awesome...do you know if tickets are still available?? I really want to see her..i've loved her since she first came out...

I did not catch Sarah Slean's set...but she's awesome..i saw her perform at the Genie awards or something like that...she was great.. If you want some good recommendations for Phantom Planet download the songs:

- anthem

- one ray of sunlight

- lonely day

- always on my mind..

This should start you off on PP...they're great songs... Talk to you soon!!!

:D

Thanks for the recommendations! :D

I think there are still some Chantal tickets left, but they're not very good seats. :( My Coldplay tickets are OK ... they're in one of the 300s sections ... I wanted 200s, but they didn't have those at the presale even though I was one of the first people through. :( Ick.

Bryana

That's cool....I'll probably try and get tickets if i can..woo-hoo!!! did you see her new video for "Time"...they really focused on her face..it's good though...

That's too bad about your CP tickets...they're not that bad..at least they're not lawns!!! (sorry to anyone who has lawns for the T.O show :D ).... you'll have a great time no matter what... :lol:

That's cool....I'll probably try and get tickets if i can..woo-hoo!!! did you see her new video for "Time"...they really focused on her face..it's good though...

That's too bad about your CP tickets...they're not that bad..at least they're not lawns!!! (sorry to anyone who has lawns for the T.O show :D ).... you'll have a great time no matter what... :lol:

I haven't seen "Time" yet ... do you know if it's online anywhere? :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing them again ... September seems like such a long time ago now, even though it was only 7 months ago, LOL.

Bryana

hehehe...i have seen "Time" online, but it was like 31 seconds on much music...but much more music has it on it's countdown now i think..so just check that out.. i don't know the exact time it's on, i just know that when i see that blonde chick, it's the countdown..hehehe...

September seems so far away!! i had such a good time, but i gave my ticket away for the June show..it's this situation i got myself into so i can't see them anymore, but i've been wishing all the Canadians a fabulous time when they go!! :lol: :D

Travis is a Really Good Band!!!! The Man Who is one of the best cds of the 90's...

is like The Invisible Band (the last cd, that is too much produced, but not so lovely like The Man Who)

they have a lots of great songs, covers, live performances....

did anyone know when they are gonna launch the new cd?

hehehe...i have seen "Time" online, but it was like 31 seconds on much music...but much more music has it on it's countdown now i think..so just check that out.. i don't know the exact time it's on, i just know that when i see that blonde chick, it's the countdown..hehehe...

September seems so far away!! i had such a good time, but i gave my ticket away for the June show..it's this situation i got myself into so i can't see them anymore, but i've been wishing all the Canadians a fabulous time when they go!! :lol: :D

I know you'll get to see them again in the near future, so everything will be good in the end! :D

I finally saw "Time" yesterday!

Bryana

She's really pretty in that video! I like that song. Usually before her videos get played i already play out the song, but for some reason i never got sick of this song on the album.. but i also love "What if It All Means Something"... :D

She's really pretty in that video! I like that song. Usually before her videos get played i already play out the song' date=' but for some reason i never got sick of this song on the album.. but i also love "What if It All Means Something"... :D[/quote']

WIIAMS, In This Life and Turn the Page are my favourites on the album. :D

Bryana

travis! woohoo..umm

last train, slideshow, and their version of hit me baby one more time are the best songs ever...they actuallly make britney spears' song sound a ton better.

fran is really cute. but a smoker...eeeerrrr

i really love slideshow..and they're bonus track on the man who cd is really funny..well i think it is..