🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉

i'm way behind with the travis-mania. i was given the invisible band, i i didnt like that. then i heard the man who, and i loooove that one. 'she's so strange and she wore a black moustace!'

The Man Who is my fave album as well.......i listen to it every chance i get..which isn't that often, actually.. :P

he he, you listen to coldplay instead eh? i just bought it, so i listen to it very often.just learning all the songs

travis travis travis! fran is so cool but he smokes....eh?

does it matter?

i'm so late on this thread, but i just had to share my love for travis with everyone! i just got the man who a couple days ago. i love the song as you are it's so good. i love fran's voice and i totally agree with Sweet One: Fran is such a cutie!

Fran is a cutie!! Call me laura, alexis...

Jess, that Fran picture is ADORABLE!!! :-D

Because i remember reading that he was getting married last september, but i don't know if it happened or not..i think her name is Sonia or something like that.. :-D

He's such a cutie..i was watching an interview he did and he was talking about how people think he's just some cutie nice guy, but he's got a terrible temper..and i found him even more adorable.. :D

He has a gf named Nora, and I heard they were engaged but haven't heard if they got married yet. he is quite adorable, isn't he?

My first Travis album was The Invisible Band, then I got THe Man Who. I love them both. Good feeling is good, too. :)

THE MAN WHO! THE MAN WHO!!!!

good cd! love the extra track! haha when he sings...slap you bitch and your whore..i think something like that...hmm haven't listen to it for a long time now...

hahahaahah!!!

ahh i had her parachutes and arobtth for soo damn long! but she doesn't care..shes in love with travis now! baah!!! i'll go take her travis cd now! hahaha