✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Travis

lucyinthesky

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis are awesome. I'd say they're definately in my top 5 bands right now. I seriously cannot pick a favorite album. I just recently bought Good Feeling, so I don't know that one like the other two.

I don't own that DVD....yet. Maybe I should put that on my "Buy next list", but that is ever-changing. I tell you, being a music fan is pretty spendy, no? You guys know what I'm talking about.

Now on to the cp dvd....since Guy is filming it -I certainly hope that doesn't mean he's not in it. It's gonna be so good though, no matter what.

Travis are awesome. I'd say they're definately in my top 5 bands right now. I seriously cannot pick a favorite album. I just recently bought Good Feeling, so I don't know that one like the other two.

I don't own that DVD....yet. Maybe I should put that on my "Buy next list", but that is ever-changing. I tell you, being a music fan is pretty spendy, no? You guys know what I'm talking about.

Now on to the cp dvd....since Guy is filming it -I certainly hope that doesn't mean he's not in it. It's gonna be so good though, no matter what.

I like several bands, but there are only three bands that I absolutely LOVE and Travis is one of them. :D "Good Feeling" takes a few listens to get into, I think, but in time you'll love it too. :)

And yeah ... being a fan of ANYTHING is costly, I agree.

I hope Guy's in it. He doesn't talk as much as the rest of the band and it's hard to "get to know him" so maybe the DVD will help with that. :)

Bryana

Ok' date=' you know how Travis wrote that new song for the movie Moonlight Mile? Well, I saw that movie last night. The song was played for like 15 seconds. Why do they do that? If a band is going to write a song for a movie, play the whole damn thing.[/quote']

what's the film like? :lol:

I don't know if you know this, but it has Dustin Hoffman, Susan Sarandon, and Jake Gyllenhaal. Jake plays the fiance of hoffman/surandon's daughter, who just was killed. They are all trying to cope with her death.

It's good, pretty moving. Not quite as good as I thought it would be though. But Worth seeing, in my opinion. :)

They only played a bit of it? Argh. And they didn't even use it for closing credits?

Bryana

Yep. and Nope. I stayed to watch the credits just to see if it would be played, but it wasn't. Unless it was the second song during the credits, but I doubt it. Isn't that rediculous? They deserve to have the WHOLE song in the movie.

that sucks did they even give travis any credit for writting the song at the end of the movie because usually if they dont play it they still should give it credit at the end.

Nono, I'm sure they get credit, but what I meant was that they didn't play the song DURING the end credits, which is completely stupid.

Bryana

• 3 months later...