✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official 'American Idol' season 4 Thread

berrywoman

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh you are kind and sweet for the apology' date=' but you didn't ruin it for me. Embarrisingly enough, I already saw the results on ET a couple of nights ago :embarrased: :embarrased:[/quote']

but the show aired tonight live!!! they now have the top 12 contestants.... so you havent seen it yet! ;)

Oops I may have worded it wrong. Because on sunday, they showed an extrememly edited version of when they were all at hollywood for the selection process (that episode was really confusing), then one minute the host says, next we'll see when the competitors perform on stage (when they sing in small groups in front of te judges), then the next minute, they're showing us the final 24(?) without anything in between.

Then on et, I see that 2 guys and 2 girls have already been booted out, and yet we hadn't even seen the any of the guys perform yet, and we still haven't seen any of the girls. :confused:

(please excuse the excessive amounts of "then")

I usually stop watching it after they air all the horrible singers' date=' but this season I'm actually continuing to watch(mostly due to the power of TIVO). My faves are Nadia and Mario. That Anwar guy is good, but he gives me the creeps.[/quote']

Is it because he's too nice for words?

I usually stop watching it after they air all the horrible singers' date=' but this season I'm actually continuing to watch(mostly due to the power of TIVO). My faves are Nadia and Mario. That Anwar guy is good, but he gives me the creeps.[/quote']

Yes.....just a little too nice to be true I guess :/

Yes.....just a little too nice to be true I guess :/

*shrugs*