✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official 'American Idol' season 4 Thread

berrywoman

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was funny that guy pretending to be 28...i couldn't even audition if I wanted to anymore and I probably look like I am in my young 20s

I love this show...I think the judges are better this year...not so nasty...I like there facial expressions...and the silence

forgive me... I live alone.. and have a cat. Basically, I have no life...

I live alone and have a rabbit. Let's move in. :wink3:

I like watching the auditions. That Leroy or whatever his name was was HILARIOUS!! I had no idea what he was saying!!!

And the "28" year old dude....yeah right! Hahahah :lol:

Would watch it if I could be bothered to move to the tv downstairs. I think Simon Cowell is ace, although he got a little bit too close to some of the contestants on the thing that was on over here before Xmas. These things are so good I forget what they're called. X-Factor or summat like that I think!!!

Would watch it if I could be bothered to move to the tv downstairs. I think Simon Cowell is ace' date=' although he got a little bit too close to some of the contestants on the thing that was on over here before Xmas. These things are so good I forget what they're called. X-Factor or summat like that I think!!![/quote']

define 'close'.... he crossed the line?? :stunned:

Would watch it if I could be bothered to move to the tv downstairs. I think Simon Cowell is ace' date=' although he got a little bit too close to some of the contestants on the thing that was on over here before Xmas. These things are so good I forget what they're called. X-Factor or summat like that I think!!![/quote']

well he kept standing next to them and putting his arm round them. it just didn't look right

well he kept standing next to them and putting his arm round them. it just didn't look right

:stunned: I take it these contestants were 'underage'..... because I wouldnt mind if he put his arm around me!! :laugh3: :P

no no.. seriously though... if they were underage.. thats just 'creepy'....

• 2 weeks later...