Jette

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The album is called " SQUARE ONE "

You heard it here first :)

that sounds more like it, how do you know this??? :stunned:

All I mean is that the one I was asking was Sidious is all. Hey if you have been sworn to secrecy I dont want you to break it :lol: but if someones else has reasonable suspicion, ill listen.

The album is called " SQUARE ONE "

You heard it here first :)

that sounds more like it, how do you know this??? :stunned:

All I mean is that the one I was asking was Sidious is all. Hey if you have been sworn to secrecy I dont want you to break it :lol: but if someones else has reasonable suspicion, ill listen.

ahh ok.. but I dont know any secrets, I'm afraid.. that was a cheap tactic for attention... :embarrased: lol

COLDPLAY new album list

Seems to be true.. if you check out the following website

http://www.nme.com/news/111038.htm you will see that NME have had an exclusive interview with Christ Martin and got to listen to six tracks which were.

Square One’,

‘Talk'

‘Till Kingdom Come’

‘X&Y’,

‘What If’

The Hardest Part’.

it was posted on NME on the 12/02/05!!

happy reading ADE

Re: COLDPLAY new album list

Seems to be true.. if you check out the following website

http://www.nme.com/news/111038.htm you will see that NME have had an exclusive interview with Christ Martin and got to listen to six tracks which were.

Square One’,

‘Talk'

‘Till Kingdom Come’

‘X&Y’,

‘What If’

The Hardest Part’.

it was posted on NME on the 12/02/05!!

happy reading ADE

this is the only thing we do know as 'true'.. but titles and tracks can still change.... :wink3:

This is my thing on the hole songs being "leaked" thing. Most of the people who sign up for this are true coldplay fans, or at least i hope so. And if your a true coldplay fan you won't download the leaked songs and you would get your butt out there and go support Coldplay.

• 2 weeks later...

no, but coldplay.com said it is to be released in June which makes me Sad. I loooove Coldplay but I don't want to wait until June until the damn thing is released! Oh well, I have to wait I gess....unless I get my hands on that leaked copy! :idea2: :P :wink3:

no' date=' but coldplay.com said it is to be released in June which makes me Sad. I loooove Coldplay but I don't want to wait until June until the damn thing is released! Oh well, I have to wait I gess....unless I get my hands on that leaked copy! :idea2: :P :wink3:[/quote']

at least we know.......it's released in June

but I just wanna know, what's the name of it already

:/

Well im not a "scientist" or anything (sorry for the pun) but isnt XY the chromosomes for a MALE? So maybe instead of apple it could be Chris wanting a son, or it could be totally unrelated. And also, I LOVE SQUARE ONE. It sounds like the perfect name not only for a single but I think for the album. I also like "what if?". I was excited for "Talk" too, those were my three favourite names of the released titles. My personal theory is that going back to "Square One" would have something to do with when Chris said they were going to reinvent the wheel. Going back to square one to create something special.